Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Jdeck Thank you very much for adding the icon! :)

On the page for editing the location the icon is much larger than all the other icons. On the other pages it's fine (as far as I could see).

On wednesday my car started to report "offline" instead of "sleeping". Is that only my car, or has something changed for everybody?

Lol. I opened a bug report for the exact same thing. I'm glad it wasn't an error on my end!

One more small wish: right now when the destination of a drive is located lower than the starting point the elevation change is written as e.g. "15m". I would like it to be written as "-15m" to make it easier to understand.

Right now I only understood it after looking at the other values (destination higher than starting point) which are written as "+15m".

One more small wish: right now when the destination of a drive is located lower than the starting point the elevation change is written as e.g. "15m". I would like it to be written as "-15m" to make it easier to understand.

Right now I only understood it after looking at the other values (destination higher than starting point) which are written as "+15m".
This should be corrected. Thanks

If you wanted to play around with problem scenarios and your catches, feel free to look at my car for this week. My cellular connection died earlier this week and the car only phones in when on wifi (home or mobile hotspot). For instance, Tuesday has an interesting "drive" saying I started at Home and ended at some random address in my neighborhood, even though I was on Mobile Hotspot from just outside work until I just got home. Note: TeslaFi may have been in a sleep wait/no polling scenario for part of the drive.

I am NOT making any complaints or requests. Just letting you know if you wanted to play with your catches that you can see how they react on my car for this past week (until later today when service fixes whatever my problem is).

Hi. Yes, you can use the same token on two accounts. It will pop up some errors on my end but I'll ignore them since you gave me the heads up.
Well, it was very short lived.. the buyer picked up the car, but two hours later, Tesla switched it to his account, so logging stopped.

But now I have another problem. I deleted the old token, and added a new token for my P85D, a completely different car. But Teslafi isn't picking it up yet, all the header stats still shows the old car. It even says "..is driving" and has the odo for the old car. When does Teslafi update the car stats?

Well, it was very short lived.. the buyer picked up the car, but two hours later, Tesla switched it to his account, so logging stopped.

But now I have another problem. I deleted the old token, and added a new token for my P85D, a completely different car. But Teslafi isn't picking it up yet, all the header stats still shows the old car. It even says "..is driving" and has the odo for the old car. When does Teslafi update the car stats?

Did you at least get the + suspension P85D or did that go bye with the P85+? And wow. Even as a Tesla owner, going from my S85 to a P85D loaner for a bit, whew that puppy is quick!

Reactions: HankLloydRight

Did it start picking up the new car? Looking at the logs it looks like the odometer changed.

On the page "Charging summary" I see in the section "Charge Count At Location" that I have 11 "# Of Charges" at Address "Supercharger Lauenau".

Below in the section "Supercharger Count" I see that I have 12 "# Of Supercharges" at Supercharger Lauenau.

For the other Superchargers the counts match for both sections.

On the page "Charging summary" I see in the section "Charge Count At Location" that I have 11 "# Of Charges" at Address "Supercharger Lauenau".

Below in the section "Supercharger Count" I see that I have 12 "# Of Supercharges" at Supercharger Lauenau.

For the other Superchargers the counts match for both sections.
Thanks. If you put these in the help section on the bug tracker it makes it a lot easier for me to track.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Well....we have a big problem. Tesla appears to have removed the battery_current response from the API in software version 17.11.3. Unfortunately I rely on this field pretty heavily and parts of the site are not going to work without it.

I'll monitor what's going on today but I won't be able to dig in deeper until tonight. All versions before 17.11.3 still work fine.

Last edited: