Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi James,

First off, congratulation on a well designed project and thank you for bringing it to life.
I wanted to ask you if you are thinking of implementing dynamic scheduling for charging since it seems that all the needed date is available.

Keep up the good work!
Andrea
Scheduling and controls are on the list of things to do. Quite a bit of things ahead of it right now though but it's something I want to add.

Reactions: agw
@Jdeck I was trying to figure out how to add this to the bug tracker, but maybe only people with an account for that site can add bugs or something. I noticed that my top 10 destinations has the same destination listed twice. Once as the 2nd most common destination and then again as the 9th most common. Clicking on both of the destinations brings up the same saved location, location=6 in the URL. Is there a way to get them to stop showing twice?

Also, is there a way to get a saved destination to go back to having no icon if I added an icon for it? I can't figure out how to get it back to no icon. Thanks!
You need to click on "Signup for a new account" under the mantis logo to create an account on the tracker. That's an a new issues I haven't seen before. Oddly you can't click on the drive count for the 2nd occurrence, the location is blank. I'll check it out tonight. If you want to add a ticket I'll update it there.

The remove icon issue was mentioned a few posts up...there's a ticket in the tracker on it already.

It must be a browser or web server caching issue.

I've tried again with a clean browser cache and in an Chrome private browsing tab - same result. Chrome 53.0.2785.143 m, running on Windows 10.

It works fine for me in mobile safari. Don't have access to my MBP where I am this week, so I can't try that.

I also tried in IE and Edge (ugh) on my Windows laptop, but they refused to load the site saying the cert had been revoked. o_O

I just tried to replicate the setting page bug on 2 Windows machines (1 W8 and 1 W10) and 2 Macs (Sierra). Seems to be browser dependent for me.

IE - reproduced issue
Chrome - reproduced issue (Mac and Windows)
Safari - no issue (Mac and iPhone)

If I manually fix the URL, the page reports settings saved so this is not a big deal to work around.

I think it depends on what your car is doing. The site polls the car every minute, but I think you'll only see something logged on the page when it detects a change of state. If you click on the 'Raw API Data' link at the bottom of the page, you can see the results of the polling it's doing.

It's probably asleep in the parking garage. I'll check after I drive this morning.