Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems Tesla have changed their credential process again and things are breaking if you are setting up for the first time or you need to create a new token/change password etc. Might be a while before its fixed although there are some resourceful people working on it!

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV
I started using that Auth app for Tesla (iOS) to log in. The author's last update suggests that there is no workaround for what Tesla are doing now, so that might be the only option.
I've seen a few token tools that worked up until the weekend, the captcha itself wasn;t a problem for them, but the latest change seems more brutal reading the comments and I don't now if the Auth app would work with the lastest change by Tesla. What does seem to the case is Tesla are getting harder on this so it may only be a matter of time before they kill all 3rd party apps

I've seen a few token tools that worked up until the weekend, the captcha itself wasn;t a problem for them, but the latest change seems more brutal reading the comments and I don't now if the Auth app would work with the lastest change by Tesla. What does seem to the case is Tesla are getting harder on this so it may only be a matter of time before they kill all 3rd party apps
Oh right, fair enough.. I'd used that app before last weekend, so if something has changed in the interim them I might be stuffed!

It's working for the moment, so will leave it, but I guess it will expire at some point.

all my car data has stopped going to Teslamate for the last week.. had been working fine for a year.. now nothing!

I've changed nothing at my end....
Same for me - no data since 1st Sept, tho I haven't used the car that much so only noticed it on Monday 6th. I fixed it by logging in using tokens rather than email and password. See the previously posted link for a solution using an app to get the API token etc - it worked for me, though I'm a bit concerned for how much longer it will continue.

Same for me - no data since 1st Sept, tho I haven't used the car that much so only noticed it on Monday 6th. I fixed it by logging in using tokens rather than email and password. See the previously posted link for a solution using an app to get the API token etc - it worked for me, though I'm a bit concerned for how much longer it will continue.

Yeah, it would be nice if TeslaMate could notify you if it had an issue authenticating...

Updated my history/overview dash with a few more custom panels. Happy to share the json code if anyone wants to add any to theirs.

nUw0wqD.png
Can you share the code for the dashboard?

Moderator comment - post moved to more relevant thread

I realize this is off topic. This was the most relevant thread I could find that wasn’t a year old.

thank for you confirming TeslaMates still functions. I tried to install it today and ended with a screen that wouldn’t let me log in to give a token. I started over. Can someone point me in the direction of an up to date guide that works?

Last edited by a moderator: