Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On episode 4 of the newest Star trek, which is wildly divergent and seems to only share the name "Star trek" with the series, everything else is wildly different, the captain of the scientific ship "Discovery", 10 years ?before? the Enterprise, runs on ?Mushrooms? for it's star drive to instantaneously fly from "here to there" using a microscopic Tardigrade as it's supercomputer and quantum fluctuations to "guess where it's going exactly" and spores to power it,
says
"....famous folks.....a.name, Elon Musk and Zephram Cockram" (zephram invented the warp drive previously)
i'm unsure if its positive or not
I noticed that too. The Wright Bothers were the others mentioned by Capt Lorca, along with Musk and Cochrane as pioneers of space
Elon Musk gets a nod as a space pioneer from ‘Star Trek: Discovery’

In S4E2 of The Flash titled "Mixed Signals" there's a scene where a Model X is being controlled by a Meta. They removed the badging from the car. They also show the car peeling out with their own custom CID.

The Flash Model X.jpg

Not an actual Tesla sighting but, a name drop in, of all places, Jeremy Clarkson’s Celebrity Face Off interview in Amazon Prime’s “Grand Tour” Season 2, Episode 3: the guests Hugh Bonneville (of Paddington and Downton Abbey fame) and Casey Anderson (naturalist from Montana) both talk about being in Tesla Coffee Clubs after Hugh mentions how he got a used Tesla Model S while his neighbors have top-of-the-line Teslas. As to be expected, Jeremy’s reaction is to pretend to be falling asleep. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: NewTMSMan
Lovely video!
I have that same misaligned trim on my right rear door. Going to see if they can align it better next time it's in for service.

LOL, I noticed a few issues with his Model S when he showed it to me when he got it (before I bought my Teslas), but he did not notice any of the things I saw, like the trim alignment, so I have never mentioned it. No reason to take away from his enjoyment of the car as once someone points things out you can never unsee or unhear them :).