Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you let us know the latest order number when you ship a batch up?
I would love to but I do not get any notifications when an order ships out. All customers are supposed to get an automated email with tracking once an order ships. I will be collecting order numbers on those who did not get a notification prior to shipment and delivery. Once collected I will be forwarding to warehouse so they can fix their system.

Hello Tsheilds,
I did not get a notification for my August 30th order (#2840), when my model Y frunk and trunk mats shipped out and delivered. I am still awaiting confirmation of the floor mat shipment.
Thanks!
I would love to but I do not get any notifications when an order ships out. All customers are supposed to get an automated email with tracking once an order ships. I will be collecting order numbers on those who did not get a notification prior to shipment and delivery. Once collected I will be forwarding to warehouse so they can fix their system.

Would you be kind to let me know when the order #3049 is shipped out? Thanks

Finaly update for my order 1552 made june first, this morning my order was cancelled, waiting so long pre order for finally getting cancelled, total joke….

I never recommend teslashield to anyone…
It is a joke. He also comes on here and says the same message over and over. "Inventory is delayed, we have it this week, sending it out later in the week or early next week." Then it's crickets until people complain and the same message is communicated again. If anyone wants to know how to not run a business please see all the above....

Finaly update for my order 1552 made june first, this morning my order was cancelled, waiting so long pre order for finally getting cancelled, total joke….

I never recommend teslashield to anyone…
Dear Cedric,

We sent out your order already, however, due to your location, we were hit with a $45 import duty fee and shipping came to around $185. Our warehouse automatically cancels the order unbeknown to me.

When I have followed up on your order the warehouse did not inform me of your order being canceled. I truly apologize for not keeping you apprised of the situation. Unfortunately, we are unable to absorb these costs. I will be more than happy to ship our products to you if you are will to pay for the shipping and duty costs.

Again, I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Should you decide you want our products l will be able to offer you a 30% discount if you are willing to pay for shipping and duty.

Regards,
Jason

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 6.16.50 PM.png
Your webpage says the MY revised 5 seat floor mats ship immediately. Since I have not received my order from October 9 should I cancel and reorder so I can get immediate shipment???

Last edited:
View attachment 733484Your webpage says the MY revised 5 seat floor mats ship immediately. Since I have not received my order from October 9 should I cancel and reorder so I can get immediate shipment???
I see the irony of that title discription and will get that adjusted ASAP. In all honesty, we were supposed to have our mats shipped to you guys at least two weeks ago if not more. And new orders to be shipped immediately after previous orders were fulfilled hence “immediate ship”. The frustrating part is that we have more than enough Model Y revised inventory to not only send to existing customers but also double the amount of stock for new customers. We are having some technical difficulties with our 3PL and working around the clock to fix this and to get you guys your mats asap. Believe me when I say this that I want the mats sent out more than you do! This is turning into the FYER fest of fulfilling orders and we are working non stop to ensure you get the mats you ordered. Right now we have plenty of 2020 model y original seat mount floor mats and model 32017-2019 floor mats to ship same day before 5pm UT time. They could both be used in their respective models for the 2021 in a pinch. I am offering to anyone who cannot wait anymore to please give me a call/text and will send you the mats at no extra cost and are yours to keep forever and will still send you the newer mats as soon as they ship out. IF YOU WANT A REFUND OR A MAT TO HOLD YOU OVER PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT, CALL, OR EMAIL.

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
Thanks @TeslaShields for taking time out of your busy day to talk to me about the situation. It’s definitely not easy running a business with all these outside factors going against you, but I’m glad you were able to help me get the older mats before the new 2021 mats arrive.
Definitely has not been easy waiting for the mats but I’m happy that you were able to help!

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: tshields
I see the irony of that title discription and will get that adjusted ASAP. In all honesty, we were supposed to have our mats shipped to you guys at least two weeks ago if not more. And new orders to be shipped immediately after previous orders were fulfilled hence “immediate ship”. The frustrating part is that we have more than enough Model Y revised inventory to not only send to existing customers but also double the amount of stock for new customers. We are having some technical difficulties with our 3PL and working around the clock to fix this and to get you guys your mats asap. Believe me when I say this that I want the mats sent out more than you do! This is turning into the FYER fest of fulfilling orders and we are working non stop to ensure you get the mats you ordered. Right now we have plenty of 2020 model y original seat mount floor mats and model 32017-2019 floor mats to ship same day before 5pm UT time. They could both be used in their respective models for the 2021 in a pinch. I am offering to anyone who cannot wait anymore to please give me a call/text and will send you the mats at no extra cost and are yours to keep forever and will still send you the newer mats as soon as they ship out. IF YOU WANT A REFUND OR A MAT TO HOLD YOU OVER PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT, CALL, OR EMAIL.
I’ve emailed and also sent a text but have not received a response. I ordered Sept 2nd order #2899 for 2021 MY 5 seat mats. Have received the trunk/frunk mats and they look great now I just need to get the rest of the car protected.

I’ve emailed and also sent a text but have not received a response. I ordered Sept 2nd order #2899 for 2021 MY 5 seat mats. Have received the trunk/frunk mats and they look great now I just need to get the rest of the car protected.
Texted again tonight and this time got an immediate reply. I imagine they are inundated with requests for updates. This is an excellent product—at least what I have received so far in the trunk and trunk mats—and I look forward to receiving the rest of the order.

False. Why do you wish for our demise? You have never dealt with us. There are many customers who I have spoken with personally that can vouch for me. Can you be more constructive instead of destructive with you remarks about us. No need to be a negative Nancy.
Nope, it's true. I reported it and the mods removed it.

Here's a constructive suggestion: don't use negative gender bias colloquialisms in your responses.

I don't wish for your demise. I wish for you to be better. Cheers.

Reactions: rjpjnk