Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I used to have a VIN and a delivery date of today, late last week I got a text from Tesla saying the following:

"Hi Peter, This is Tesla Schaumburg and we wanted to provide a quick update for you. Your Tesla landed to Schaumburg last night however during final inspection our prep team did note a slight characteristic that they are having the service team address. So that we have your Tesla 100% prior to your pick up we are going to temporarily unschedule you and you will receive updates to reschedule as soon as your vehicle is ready for you. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your Tesla as soon as possible!"

Sitting at the edge of my seat...

Black, tow hitch, no FSD. VIN used to be 63xxx.

Not sure, but they only ask for the RN when you call.

Does your car have to be in a certain stage for this?

I called today because I'm moving soon and wanted to check on how I can get my vehicle but without a VIN number, they weren't able to figure out what stage the car is in / when I can expect a delivery.

Instead I did find out that I didn't have a Sales Advisor linked to me (or someone was supposed to contact me but didn't?) Quite odd

Does your car have to be in a certain stage for this?

I called today because I'm moving soon and wanted to check on how I can get my vehicle but without a VIN number, they weren't able to figure out what stage the car is in / when I can expect a delivery.

Instead I did find out that I didn't have a Sales Advisor linked to me (or someone was supposed to contact me but didn't?) Quite odd
Even if you have an SA It doesn't matter, you won't see any communication from them except the initial text message. I been waiting for more than 45 days, worst support I ever had and no Vin yet

Finally pulled the trigger to replace my Model S!
Drove a MYP and was blown away by the car. Price, performance, utility, technology. The car has it all!
Order in 11/1. My first Tesla purchase since 2016 (my wife's X), so this will be interesting. Got that whole new antsy feeling all over again!

Reactions: imola.zhp