Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least my Chademo adapter arrived already... over a month before the car..
20210427_160940.jpg

Finally took delivery of our 01/29/2021 order the other day.

MY Standard Range, pearl white exterior, all black interior, 20” induction, third row 7 seat.

Car was basically flawless. Was quite the journey seeing the SR be cancelled and then no information/guidance from Tesla re. if the vehicles were even going to be built. Ended up getting the lower price after the drops.

$39990+$3000 (7seater)+$2000(induction).

Delivery date-range appeared and disappeared a total of 4 times. Was progressively pushed out each time before finally disappearing. But finally, we have the car!

Now we just need to hope that 1) the EV tax credit passes and 2) they decide to make it retroactive for all of 2021 :).

C69C277A-7B74-4379-B875-F7478365503E.jpeg

Here she is after 1 coat of beadlock ceramic. Ended up doing 3 full coats. 😳

Reactions: swheat6345

MY Standard Range, pearl white exterior, all black interior, 20” induction, third row 7 seat.

Car was basically flawless. Was quite the journey seeing the SR be cancelled and then no information/guidance from Tesla re. if the vehicles were even going to be built. Ended up getting the lower price after the drops.

Delivery date-range appeared and disappeared a total of 4 times. Was progressively pushed out each time before finally disappearing. But finally, we have the car!

Now we just need to hope that 1) the EV tax credit passes and 2) they decide to make it retroactive for all of 2021 :).

View attachment 657959

I wouldn't get my hopes too high when it comes to the tax credit.. HR 848 is rated as having a 11% chance of passing. Even if it passes, I highly doubt that it will be retroactive..

View attachment 657959

It looks great. Nice color/ wheel combo.