Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 2/4/2023
MYLR White/Black
Delivery Date was March 2nd - 14 April.
No VIN
updated today to April 23 - June 04

May cancel to wait for HW4 announced in Europe this week for S/X.. also my wife will lose the $7500 tax rebate..

All my in app data was completed, including financing.

Your Order

Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

Pearl White Paint

19’’ Gemini Wheels

All Black Premium Interior

Five Seat Interior

Autopilot
Order Number

Some great info here. I keep checking my EDD and for inventory near me that matches my build. Almost every day there are 1 or 2 cars sitting in Cleveland ready for local delivery, but can only be "registered in IN, KY, MI, OH, WV", which doesn't help me in western PA,. If you are in one of those states and checking for inventory, use zip code 44124 in your search and you might find these available vehicles Tesla seems to keep stashing away in Cleveland.

I've read some differing speculation on here about that. One explanation was about trying to keep cars sent to these smaller markets from being rushed off to big urban areas that already have more than their share being delivered. Would love to hear if anyone has a definitive answer on this though. My SA just said, yeah pay attention because "the state(s) to which that vehicle must be registered are displayed [on each listing]".

I've read some differing speculation on here about that. One explanation was about trying to keep cars sent to these smaller markets from being rushed off to big urban areas that already have more than their share being delivered. Would love to hear if anyone has a definitive answer on this though. My SA just said, yeah pay attention because "the state(s) to which that vehicle must be registered are displayed [on each listing]".
I saw a MYLR available today in TN and called my local SA in MD - I ordered it and they were able to switch the registration for me to Maryland. I'm flying out Saturday AM to pick it up.

Reactions: slyderz3 and thetuk
My car arrived in Austin on the 21st, as Tesla had told me it would. They called and asked if I would take delivery on 24th. As I have told them several times cannot do so because I am out of town. I offered to get it late in the day on the 23rd -- no dice.

Not sure if it will take them overnight to finish the prep / conditioning or they simply ran out of late in the day slots. Regardless will have to wait to pick it up on my return to town.

Hi all new to the family !!

Order Date: 2/13/2023
MYLR White/Black
Delivery Date was March 6- 13 April.
VIN - Yes
updated Vin received February 21
All my in app data was completed, including financing.

Your Order completed

Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

Pearl White Paint
20’’ Gemini Wheels

All Black Premium Interior

Five Seat Interior

Just waiting for devily!!!