Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20231124_102320_Facebook.jpg

We need something like this I would buy an integrated screen like this with the Teslogic UI in a heartbeat.
I currently use my Note 20 ultra on the optional wireless charging pad. The charging pad itself I guess the magnet was so strong it ripped to the circular pad that touches the phone off of the charging coils exposing them. So the adhesive is not the the best.
Would love an integrated screen like this with your guys's user interface.
Any thoughts on doing something like this?

To be honest with you, I really prefer the flexibility of the magsafe charger for my phone. Always charged, always in sight. I had one of those hansshow integrated dashes… not my thing. As for the magnet ripping off the cover lol yeah, I managed that while installing the mount too ;) 2-component glue solved it once and for all.

Reactions: davidalindsey
To be honest with you, I really prefer the flexibility of the magsafe charger for my phone. Always charged, always in sight. I had one of those hansshow integrated dashes… not my thing. As for the magnet ripping off the cover lol yeah, I managed that while installing the mount too ;) 2-component glue solved it once and for all.
Yeah I would never get one of these hansshow units from China, the user interface is so ugly..
Teslogic UI is where it's at. It actually follows the design language of Tesla and doesn't look like it was developed by 12-year-olds at a school project.

I'm just saying if they could have an integrated screen that looks OEM they would have an amazing unit on there hands, Not that they already don't with the software and UI they have.
But I would pay extra to have that integrated screen if that have the air flow vent tunneled up and above out of the top of the unit. With of course Teslogic UI.

You happen to have a link to the glue you used to repair the charging pad?

That seems to run on Android 4.4 according to the pictures, which is extremely outdated. It's also sold by a third party seller, not fulfilled by Amazon, so if you get a brick, you have no support. Also good luck on any software updates that may be necessary to keep the phone compatible with whatever software you are using.

Samsung is selling unlocked A14 5G and A23 5G for only $99 for Black Friday, so why not get a brand new up to date phone instead that supports all the major networks with 5G, has decent specs, and will get a few years of software updates, instead of a no name brand?
Galaxy A14 5G, 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A146UZKDXAA | Samsung US
Galaxy A23 5G 64GB (Unlocked) Phones - SM-A236UZKDXAA | Samsung US

The main difference seems is the A23 5G is last year's model with a slower Snapdragon processor, but with an ultrawide camera. A14 5G uses a faster Exynos processor, but drops the ultrawide camera.

I'm tempted myself to get one as a spare phone for travel. Even outdated used 4G phones easily cost more than this.
OK, thanks. Did pick up a TCL UI v5.0 ZPA (Android 13) phone that seems to be working fine. Does taking time to get used to the interface since I've been a iPhone user since 2009. Currently using TestFlight/Teslogic v. 1.5.0 beta. :)

OK, thanks. Did pick up a TCL UI v5.0 ZPA (Android 13) phone that seems to be working fine. Does taking time to get used to the interface since I've been a iPhone user since 2009. Currently using TestFlight/Teslogic v. 1.5.0 beta. :)
Got the model wrong ... got a TCL ION V (T430M) 2023 model on amazon.com for $79 (Black Friday deal); currently goes for $99.

Last edited:
Are your phone displays also dropping in brightness after launching the Dashboard? I’ve tested with both options - following Tesla display, and without, no difference. Also the custom settings +10/20..% doesn’t do anything for me.

OK with the new update the adjustment with tesla is working but now the screen is sort of blinking. I have a feeling that Teslogic is tapping the sensor data directly and 1:1 translating to screen broghtness. Very unpleasant experience, I had to turn it off.

I would honestly rather they didn’t introduce this. Tesla is bound to crack down on the devices which break the NHTSA regulations and worst case scenario might even shutdown the API
Yeah, that would also be my concern with something like that. I'm also not sure where this idea came from, as from searching the various Teslogic threads and website I haven't seen any reference to it by anyone other than Gojira_Dude

Yeah, that would also be my concern with something like that. I'm also not sure where this idea came from, as from searching the various Teslogic threads and website I haven't seen any reference to it by anyone other than Gojira_Dude

This is most of an email that was sent to me by Teslogic:

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for choosing Teslogic.

I have an update to share: we'd like to present you with a special offer. Our team has been working on an updated version of our product, Teslogic 2.0, which comes with some new features and functionalities that are not available in the current version.

These new features include:
  • The capability to craft your own scripts for any active control.
  • Elon Mode: This mode eliminates the need for the car to prompt you to hold the steering wheel.
  • An easy switch between Chill and Sport modes by using kickdown.
  • Battery preheating for supercharging optimization.
  • Automatic wiper deactivation upon turning off autopilot.
  • The ability to connect more than two devices simultaneously.
  • Messages from the phone are shown within the app in a larger font while driving.
…….

I don’t think I’ve seen this, nonetheless I suspect it was before the recent NHTSA push and Tesla’s “recall”.

By the way after the recent Holiday Update teslogic blind spot is all over the place, blinking red for no reason, while there aren’t any cars behind me.
Anyone else?

Last edited:
Has anyone else have build quality issues with their wireless chargers?? I have yet to contact customer support however my charge cable plug circuit came off at the ends despite minimal plugging and unplugging. I guess it's the weather inside the car due to the glass roof but still that's incredibly fragile. I'll post a picture soon