Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
square_crop_centered.png

For sale Available Tessie — TMC Special: 10% Off

Upgrade your Tesla. Save money. Be happy. Trusted for over 50 million drives.
$4.99 to $199.99 $4.49 to $179.99
352074 sold
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
  2. Model 3
  3. Model X
  4. Model Y
  5. Cybertruck

Details

The Tesla management platform. Trusted by over 300,000 drivers.

TMC members get 10% off. Use code TMCFRIENDS at checkout on tessie.com from your desktop.

Try it free. Happiness guaranteed or your money back.

Already have a Tessie account? Get your 10% TMC discount by visiting dash.tessie.com/settings/subscription. Click Switch to Stripe Billing and enter TMCFRIENDS at checkout.
  • Track your driving and charging
  • Control and Summon your Tesla from your Apple Watch and desktop
  • Use Siri and Alexa with your Tesla
  • Measure your battery's health and compare it to others
  • See cost projections and savings recommendations
  • Automate your Tesla using schedules and triggers
  • Use custom charging schedules
  • Get intelligent alerts, like if it's about to rain while windows are open
  • Import existing data from TezLab, TeslaFi, Nikola, Teslascope and TeslaMate
  • Use Tessie's super friendly developer API to build your own Tesla software
Have questions or need help? Email [email protected]!

Tessie is built from the ground up for security using industry-leading best practices. Check out tessie.com/security for details.

All data is 100% yours. View it, use it, export it, delete it. See tessie.com/privacy.

Terms of Service: tessie.com/terms
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out Tessie's TMC marketplace listing here and the official Tessie app thread here.

Thank you for supporting my app! ❤️
Hello, does Tessie support preconditioning on only “certain” days of the week? The Tesla app only allows one preconditioning time per vehicle and if you set this it’s either for the entire week or just weekdays. Looking for a solution that allows preconditioning on only select day(s) without having to turn the feature off for days the car isn’t driven

Hello, does Tessie support preconditioning on only “certain” days of the week? The Tesla app only allows one preconditioning time per vehicle and if you set this it’s either for the entire week or just weekdays. Looking for a solution that allows preconditioning on only select day(s) without having to turn the feature off for days the car isn’t driven
Yes. Tap Automation > Create > Repeating and select the days.

Reactions: tesluv108
Please let me know how you think it compares to Tesalfi. I've been on Fi since it launched and I'm kinda loyal.
Same with me. I think I'm car 11 on Teslafi. Teslafi has more data. It's a deeper dive into you drives etc. Tessie is a more slick interface. If Tessie would add all the nuanced data that TeslaFi has it would be an easy choice.
An example: when you look at a dive map, with fi, you get speed data with the mouse cursor, on Tessie, only get the map.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Worth it for me, largely due to the automation and shortcut capabilities it adds to iOS. I set an automatic reminder to plug in the car if I'm at home and it's under 50%. I've added a shortcut to start climate control on my apple watch, so I can just hit an icon on there to start it up. So much quicker than having to pull up the Tesla app on my phone.

At end it depends on how you use it .. give it try for month and decide it for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: James@Tessie
Totally worth it for me so I can keep the service techs in check and call them out when they launch my plaid. Yes. I’m watching you, you techs. I know exactly when they start driving, the route, duration of drive, their top speed, how quickly they got to the top speed, etc. I’ll say that some techs really suck.
I got the lifetime.

Reactions: James@Tessie