Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jenifer did get the MVPA to RBFCU, I only found this out by calling RBFCU directly. Never was copied on any email from Jenifer.

I thought the lack of response was due to M3 demand but from what others have described it seems to be just my ISA.

I hope others aren't having similar experiences and think this is way Tesla normally does business.

I had Jenifer S as my ISA she only ever emailed me around 5pm Central time. But she would respond via email every time I had sent her one. Voicemail was full every time I tried to call. RBFCU could never get a hold of her via phone either. I got a phone call from her about delivery dates. Your MVPA should have a VIN in it though. RBFCU needed a Manufacturer Statement of Origin from Tesla to complete the loan for me.

I had Jenifer S as my ISA she only ever emailed me around 5pm Central time. But she would respond via email every time I had sent her one. Voicemail was full every time I tried to call. RBFCU could never get a hold of her via phone either. I got a phone call from her about delivery dates. Your MVPA should have a VIN in it though. RBFCU needed a Manufacturer Statement of Origin from Tesla to complete the loan for me.

Thanks

I have Jenifer as my ISA.

I was waiting for 4 days to get an offer on my trade in. No idea why this took so long. Once I called the help number, they put a note in my profile. I got an email from her a few hours later saying I’d have an offer early he next morning.

The next day I didn’t get an offer. So I sent an email to Jenifer. She got it around 530 central time and called me.
I talked on the phone and she told me the offer and was getting the paperwork ready to fedex to me.
Got the paperwork this morning and was filled it all out. Should be back to them Monday morning.
Really hoping to have everything done by Tuesday.

I’m a little worried about the final payment. I initially told Jenifer I was putting more money down, but after thinking about it, I think I’m going to put more down through the bank. Just hope the final payment numbers match.

Portal is read only.

One of my calls to Tesla general sales line they noticed this and said Jenifer should have unlocked. I have sent several emails to Jenifer requesting this but the emails go unanswered and the portal remains read only.
Sadly that is entirely in the hands of your ISA. The various pieces get unlocked as you you step through the purchase process. I’m pretty sure I remember three or four distinct unlocks phases.

Did you all manage to get an insurance policy prior to picking up the vehicle? I was told by the ISA we were supposed to get that all set up.
Just talked to my AAA insurance agent and they said I need to be in possession of the vehicle in order to get a policy. They said I would be covered when I drive it off the lot. Might just be a AAA thing but this does not sound right.
When does registration occur, at purchase or when I get the plates? I know insurance is required for that.

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: ISA said "week of delivery", so maybe this implies I dont need the policy in advance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you all manage to get an insurance policy prior to picking up the vehicle? I was told by the ISA we were supposed to get that all set up.
Just talked to my AAA insurance agent and they said I need to be in possession of the vehicle in order to get a policy. They said I would be covered when I drive it off the lot. Might just be a AAA thing but this does not sound right.
When does registration occur, at purchase or when I get the plates? I know insurance is required for that.

Thanks for any advice.

You only need a current insurance policy (without a Tesla on it) in Texas to buy a car. You have 30 days to get a new car insured. Your current policy documents should have a section that details what a covered car is and it should include any car you purchased within 30 days.

Tesla now has all of my money for the Model 3 since Friday and I can't get Jenifer to confirm a delivery date? Voicemail is full and no way to contact. General sales line doesn't answer, at least they were useful in providing information.
Call the regular support number and escalate it. She shouldn’t be so far behind that her voice mail is full.
Isn’t she the one that doesn’t reply to email either?

Call the regular support number and escalate it. She shouldn’t be so far behind that her voice mail is full.

Isn’t she the one that doesn’t reply to email either?

This is same Jenifer, rarely answers any email and never answers the phone and you can never leave a voice mail because its always full.

A coworker non owner ordered their Model 3 after me and dealing with an ISA in the same Vegas office. They have been very responsive and have everything taken care of.

If I can accomplish anyting from these posts its that Jenifer is not the normal Tesla delivery experience.
When I get a chance to do a rating it will be a negative integer if possible.

This is same Jenifer, rarely answers any email and never answers the phone and you can never leave a voice mail because its always full.

A coworker non owner ordered their Model 3 after me and dealing with an ISA in the same Vegas office. They have been very responsive and have everything taken care of.

If I can accomplish anyting from these posts its that Jenifer is not the normal Tesla delivery experience.
When I get a chance to do a rating it will be a negative integer if possible.
Tesla now has all of my money for the Model 3 since Friday and I can't get Jenifer to confirm a delivery date? Voicemail is full and no way to contact. General sales line doesn't answer, at least they were useful in providing information.

I too just finished everything. They should’ve got my check today (if they work saturdays) or Monday at the latest.
The last few days with Jenifer have been alright.
She’s pretty decent at very simple requests. “Hey I need this document.” or “please call me”

I’m expecting to hear from her midday Monday. If not I’ll email her requesting her to call me.

I too just finished everything. They should’ve got my check today (if they work saturdays) or Monday at the latest.
The last few days with Jenifer have been alright.
She’s pretty decent at very simple requests. “Hey I need this document.” or “please call me”

I’m expecting to hear from her midday Monday. If not I’ll email her requesting her to call me.

I am glad she at least does her job with some of Tesla's customers.

I had to call Customer Support who got me through to sales to schedule my Model 3 delivery. Never got a response from Jenifer after I confirmed her original proposed delivery date literally within minutes through gmail. I confirmed through sales that Jenifer never did schedule my delivery on the date she originally proposed. Sales confirmed a new delivery date for me.

I am curious, have you ever gotten past her full voice mailbox?