Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received AMAZING news from my ISA! First, my check did make it to Vegas and was processed - yay. Next, MY CAR IS IN SAN ANTONIO RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Delivery moved up to next Tuesday and the ISA is calling San Antonio to see if they can move it up again to this Saturday! That would be 22 days from invite to delivery - my ISA stated it is the fastest turnaround in Texas, so far! I am ecstatic!!

Received AMAZING news from my ISA! First, my check did make it to Vegas and was processed - yay. Next, MY CAR IS IN SAN ANTONIO RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Delivery moved up to next Tuesday and the ISA is calling San Antonio to see if they can move it up again to this Saturday! That would be 22 days from invite to delivery - my ISA stated it is the fastest turnaround in Texas, so far! I am ecstatic!!
That is AWESOME @MarkinArch !

And I love the configuration - it's either your exact config or white on white for me (if white interior is avail. when I get invited.. I'm WAY at the back of the line).

Reactions: MarkinArch

This is great news to hear!

Finally heard back. Delivery date scheduled for 4/25!!! Two more agonizing weeks... lol

One day after mine! I am hoping for some strange reason they call and say "hey your car is here wanna come get it early?" On a side note I had an unknown number from Austin call me a few minutes ago and I got super excited. Turns out it was just First Texas Honda wanting me to bring my wife's van in to get a recall done. BOOHOO!!!!

Anyway in the other thread they had a silver with sport wheels on a transport truck the day after my ISA scheduled my delivery and they got my check. Makes me wonder if that is my car or not...
Car.jpeg