Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove through the SC in Dallas on the way home. 9 M3's in the parking lot area. MSM with both kinds of wheels and a black one around front, possibly lowered and definitey custom wheels, almost dark burnt orange color if memory sticks with me. Hope those upcoming deliveries are going well. Didn't look all that busy around there.

Anyone have the latest on best loan rates right now? 2.59%/60 months at RBFCU is best I find now.

Thanks!

UFCU is 2.35% for 60m.
But after online application at RBFCU is only 0.04% off, that might not matter, if you are already a member of RBFCU.

I had spoken to UFCU and they are aware of the process Telsa follows, so at least that's not a concern.
I'm sure RBFCU does as well.

I wanted red and my wife wanted midnight silver. I ordered midnight silver. ;)

(it was my second choice)
I bet that decision plays out well for you every day she sees that car.

In reality - it was tough, that red looks so good in certain lights, but in others I wouldn't have it. The midnight silver can change as well, but I like those changes, at least the ones I've seen.

Anyone have the latest on best loan rates right now? 2.59%/60 months at RBFCU is best I find now.

Thanks!
As others noted - apply online and take .2 % off.

I finalized and locked in my loan today down the road at ITCU (old EDS credit Union). I've been a member there for almost 30 years and have financed 5 other vehicles with them, good credit. I called and gave my story and told them about the rate at RBFCU and they beat the rate for me. I wanted 72 months, which is 2.94 right now at RBFCU minus the .2 online - so 2.74. ITCU gave me 2.59 for 72 months, which is the 66 month rate at RBFCU before the discount.

Locked in insurance and loan - so now just waiting on a VIN.

Reactions: GoneCrazy
I wanted red and my wife wanted midnight silver. I ordered midnight silver. ;)

(it was my second choice)
As they say "happy wife, happy life" :D Blue is out since I have blue car now. Red is out since she has a red car now. Black is definitely out. She wants white, which looks good but doesn't really do it for me on the 3. I like the silver but she says it is "out-dated" even though I think it's timeless and classy. Midnight silver is the only one we can agree on, but we like it, not love it. I think we may try to swing by the service center this weekend and hopefully see some in person. If only they still had the green, I think the 3 would look great in that color.

As they say "happy wife, happy life" :D Blue is out since I have blue car now. Red is out since she has a red car now. Black is definitely out. She wants white, which looks good but doesn't really do it for me on the 3. I like the silver but she says it is "out-dated" even though I think it's timeless and classy. Midnight silver is the only one we can agree on, but we like it, not love it. I think we may try to swing by the service center this weekend and hopefully see some in person. If only they still had the green, I think the 3 would look great in that color.

If you go by give my car a big hug for me!

If you go by give my car a big hug for me!
Will do, figuratively not literally of course :p Hopefully I can show her yours and change her mind on the silver. I know you said you were disappointed with the midnight silver when you saw it. Have only seen it in pictures and seems to really look different depending on the lighting. What was disappointing about it?