Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The 1000 VIN's are being allocated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like a crazy person I am checking my source code multiple times a day. Just desperate for that VIN! Hope I see it before this next ship leaves or I'm guessing it means I'm in for a longer wait... Invoice number approx 3500... A few near me have had VINs and it's killing me :(

Keep reminding myself it's "just a car"

Reactions: RjbT3
Not sure if this has been asked, or if anyone really knows?. Are the VIN's that are been allocated today the M3's over in SF Port? or some other stash that is on UK soil?

The last time people got vins these cars were just arriving in Zeebrugge port?

Are the VIN's that are been allocated today the M3's over in SF Port?

Yes. We believe they're all in SF, currently being loaded onto "Triumph Ace" which should see deliveries start early August. Depending on the total number on board could take a while to get them all handed over, so you could well be looking at late August even if you're lucky enough to be in that batch.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Which differs from what Tesla call centre are saying on phone which is that Vins are allocated when they arrive in UK. But then they say lots of things.

I think the reality is that no one knows for sure - without tracking a specific car to a specific ship.