Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My son was desperate for a photo of him so he could Instagram it to his mates!

Attachments

• Model 3 in Car Port.jpg
    Model 3 in Car Port.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 215
2C5327ED-F798-4D51-814C-BD809226033D.jpeg CDBFB560-E5AB-43F2-9EAF-C8AE8DB01660.jpeg

Post Birmingham collection in the rain on Sunday afternoon, my red Model 3 getting its first ever supercharge at Hopwood services.

Next door to another proud new owner of a blue M3, who I recall seeing at the same collection appointment as me, 2:30 on Sunday. Shame we didn’t get to chat but once plugged in it was a case of running inside to escape the rain.

Signed, sealed, delivered :cool:

From Tesla Stockport.

Excuse the extremely well manicured nails and the funny angles on the pics - thats my younger sister who says it's a new trend to take wonky pics (the insta-generation...)

On a more serious note - what a car! Auto pilot worked a treat when i was stuck in traffic on the M60; the instant response on the throttle is astonishing; and it looks gorgeous :)

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 17.19.32.png
Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 17.19.06.png
Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 17.18.21.png

Last edited:
Congratulations! Great to see you finally made it after all the financial shenanigans - although I guess that would be like an amusing walk in the park for an accountant. ;)
Lovely looking car - enjoy!
Thanks Greg! It is an absolute joy to drive and you were right about plugging it in at home - no issues at all.

I also discovered a free charger at our local multi-storey car park which has free access at the weekends and is open 24hrs so I have absolutely no issues around charging :)

We must meet for a coffee and a natter again one evening!