Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Perfect Tesla Raffle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, @HeWhoRoams,

Many hundreds of tickets have been sold. Many remain to be sold. :)

Yes, I'm being vague about the number, basically because I don't understand whether sharing the information is motivational or de-motivational. Since I don't have a clear instinct of my own on this issue, I've asked a bunch of people and of course have gotten wildly conflicting opinions. Not so much on the yes/no aspect, since that's clearly binary. :) But motivational impact, timing, running counters, counter updated daily, counter updated weekly, counters located on the top of the page, counters in small numerals at the bottom of the page, only make the information available on request, no no no make sure everyone knows the number all the time...

Thanks, I haven't been able to digest all 14 pages

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! I just realized something VERY IMPORTANT: there's no rule in the raffle that prevents the Grand Prize Winner from donating his prize to, say... a Senior Raffle Designer!!!

THANKS for buying a ticket and supporting Climate XChange and the raffle!

In (finally). Not sure what I'd do if I were to win though, the garage is already full.

I'm in. I bought a ticket last night because a Sig and a Founders just aren't enough :).

So would you order a Model S or would you complete the Model X trifecta and order a Production Model X? Either way would be a pretty awesome prize.

For me I'd be ordering a Model S and Pollux and I could take a skiing trip at Heavenly since Tahoe skiing is so much better than Utah. haha.

My wife just bought a ticket to go along with the one I bought just after the event at Alan's home..........If she wins I will never hear the end of it.....Of course if I win:wink:

Hi, @Phil Seastrand,

Thank you for supporting Climate XChange and the Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle!

Short answer to your question: the ticket number is just a number.

Thanks,
Alan

Just bought a ticket. BTW, does the ticket number reflect the number of tickets sold to date or is it just a number?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, @AIMc,

Yes, I saw that second ticket come through. :) Please tell your wife that we are grateful for her support of Climate Xchange and the raffle!

Thanks,
Alan
My wife just bought a ticket to go along with the one I bought just after the event at Alan's home..........If she wins I will never hear the end of it.....Of course if I win:wink: