Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Supercharger Announcement 10:30 PDT May 30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Q&A is sort of pissing me off. Multiple variants of "But, you won't have them on every single road everywhere right away?" Well, duh dumbass, you first make trips possible then fill in for flexibility.

On the new Supercharger page the text says, "Winter 2013 - Coast-to-coast travel via I-80". But the Winter 2013 map shows the first west-to-east route will actually take I-15 from SoCal to Utah, I-70 across Utah and Colorado, leave the Interstate system in eastern Wyoming and pick up I-90 across SD, MN and WI. Finally picks up I-80 around Chicago.

Supercharger | Tesla Motors

And I'm not feeling the love for Canadian owners...

Last edited:
Supercharger page was just updated:

What's the difference between a grey dot and a red dot? as you move the slider from left to right, some grey dots change to red. does this signify planned vs oprational? any idea?

Any idea where the new CT and PA chargers will be located? I've not yet driven from NYC to Pittsburgh, PA via I-80 (I usually take I-76 but would would love to try I-80 given the existance of superchargers!)

Finally.. I see a proposed Supercharger on Long Island... How exciting!!

On the new Supercharger page the text says, "Winter 2013 - Coast-to-coast travel via I-80". But the Winter 2013 map shows the first west-to-east route will actually take I-15 from SoCal to Utah, I-70 across Utah and Colorado, leave the Interstate system in eastern Wyoming and pick up I-90 across SD, MN and WI. Finally picks up I-80 around Chicago.

Steve, I was wondering the same about the I-80 comment and map mismatch...