Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire white letter on model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know. I know. Might not be the best idea but I can’t help thinking how cool it might look. Especially on a blacked out model 3. What do you think?

Attachments

• 059D326C-3233-47CD-9C69-64C464912F51.jpeg
    059D326C-3233-47CD-9C69-64C464912F51.jpeg
    755 KB · Views: 2,162
I guess it'd look good, if you live in North Carolina and own a NASCAR racing team.

Otherwise, this is one of the single ugliest mods I've ever seen, right up there with cars that are slammed to the ground with huge rims, chome delete, and tinted windows.

One of the attractions of the Model 3 to me is the lack of extraneous badging, save for the subtle logos. So, this tire brand labeling would not be for me. Likewise, the reason I don't like the official Tesla car cover with its huge "TESLA" label.

These large letters were originally put on race vehicles so they could get some additional TV coverage. Kind of like the sponsor stickers all over NASCARs.

It got picked up by the tuner community to add some bling and an attention getting item.

It would look OK on a show car, or perhaps like on a SEMA display, but for the street it is a little much.

<soapbox>
That's not for me and I would agree I wouldn't have thought that style on a Model 3 worked but do we need to insult folks who have different tastes?
</soapbox>

Having no taste at all is not the same as having bad taste.

Here are some equally great suggestions:

Die 5 besten Tuning Tipps für Spoiler - die konsumkinder

Stuff like that on a normal roadcar is simply ridiculous. This belongs on the racetrack, not on normal streets.

If such a car showed up over here, everyone would think "let's hope I never meet such an idiot in traffic ever again", because such paraphernalia only show that the driver thinks the street is a racetrack. Which it isn't.
People driving such cars on public roads should have their driving licences revoked and their cars impounded, because they are clearly not mentally suitable for taking part in normal traffic. :rolleyes:

Last edited: