Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire white letter on model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reviving a rather old thread. I’ve never had any type of visible lettering/graphics on my tires, but have recently warmed up to the idea and think it could look great in certain situations. Something like what’s shown in the first photo from below, on my white M3P- especially with my side stripes would look pretty sick IMO. The blue on the tires would be a perfect compliment/match to the blue on my side stripes. Could be cool/fun!!!

1628259625224.jpeg

834CCE76-943F-4297-94DF-3C8B030685EE.jpeg

That trend needs to stay back in the past and on American muscle cars only! Personally I think it would look dreadful on the 3 as it just isn't aggressive enough to carry the look. Having said that, if YOU like it then do as you please!

I don’t mind white lettering but IMO it has to be on the right kind of car. I’ve seen heavily modded Ferraris and Lambos (I’m talking wide bodies and slammed, etc) with white lettering and it looked awesome. But just putting white letters on a “normal” car (whatever that is) looks a little out of place to me.

I don’t mind white lettering but IMO it has to be on the right kind of car. I’ve seen heavily modded Ferraris and Lambos (I’m talking wide bodies and slammed, etc) with white lettering and it looked awesome. But just putting white letters on a “normal” car (whatever that is) looks a little out of place to me.
Agreed. I’d really have to see it in person before writing it off and saying it wouldn’t look good.