Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking forward to it. Now we have the high-class problem: Do we bring the Roadster, the classic P85 Sig, or the new P85D, or maybe two of the above?!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the date is coordinated with the arrival of Bonnie's Model X. I would not want to miss THAT by a week or two! :tongue:
Not even sure your car choice problems even make it as 1st World Problem. Think it's more like a .005 World Problem.:smile:

Feedback for REFUEL management:
Please more spacing on the time trials. Drafting during a time trial is ... undesirable.

To be fair. Refuel is a totally separate event from TMC connect with different organizers. TMC folks just tried last year to organize the schedule so that folks from out of town (like you, Bman) could easily schedule to do two cool EV related events in California. Your comments probably belong on a separate thread for refuel.

Dang. Picking my anniversary weekend could be hard on my marriage.
But, it's probably a good choice for many. Thanks for giving us a heads-up. I know it's a LOT of work to arrange this sort of thing.
If you need a driver to make a showing for your Roadster, let me know. He-he.

Seriously, though, I hope you guys can find a way to make the trip. :)

I'm open to the idea of rebranding if he brings enough cake and ice cream for all of us. A LOT. And the good kind. Not some cheap 'nod to tradition' kind, but the real stuff.
ya
I don't buy cake
we bake :biggrin:

also our Pork is local grown from red wattles, would not be 'enough' bacon for everyone, sorry D.
but I do have a big slab that needs to be brined and smoked it might still be around by then...possibly

Last edited: