Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a text! (love island stylee (don't judge me!)

I have a delivery date of between 12th and 25th Aug and now have a VIN showing!

I have not changed my order since price changes and they are honouring the original price which was a whole £90 cheaper. I did not make any calls on that btw.

Just a shame that after a 3y 4m wait, the dates I get given, I am on holiday! Hoping they will be OK with me delaying pick up once I receive final date.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger and RjbT3
You can add me to
Car Spec: SR+
Colour: Red
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: N/A
Order Date: 11/07/2019
Invoice Number: 6941
SC: Dartford
Finance: Cash
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Had a detail checking call few days after order, was told "August"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Just got a call from Tesla saying everything is now being processed. My Tesla p
You can add me too

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: YES
Towbar: No
Reserved: Nope
Order Date: 16 July 2019
Invoice Number: 7000s
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: PCP but I'll probably change this to EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Ordered online at 5.30am on 16 July 2019. Got a call from Tesla at noon saying all is well, finance approved etc. They offered me a test drive of a Model 3.

I changed my order from without FSD to with FSD on 18 July 2019.

I received a "Thank you for completing" text on 19 July 2019. I had to reply back a confirmation.

Just got a call from Tesla to check the finance details. They said the process will now begin to match me with a car, which will take 1 - 2 weeks. The website now says "Delivery - Take Delivery"

I also got the "Deliveries continue into August/September" text yesterday.

• Informative
On the Orders & VIN allocations by model the vins allocated and order numbers are the other way around to the other graphs.

What would be interesting is calculating the correlation between early reservation and VIN. I'm not convinced there is any.. can't think of a simple graph that would show that though.

Reactions: davidmc
Apologies. Been busy with work. I’ll try add some graphs in the next day or 2.
Changed my order also to LR
Good work DB.
Order number v time might be interesting to see if demand is reducing or climbing.
Something like this, but with more points?

Attachments

• Order Number v Date.png
    Order Number v Date.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 45
I now have a VIN in the source code

Blue Model 3 LRAWD on order since 10 Jul 19.

Genuinely happy for you Bluebell, but I think this is evidence that tow is holding up some orders.

Other than I have tow hitch ordered, your car seems hardware identical to ours. I have a reservation (you don't mention one which, if you had could explain why you are further up the list) and ordered 1 May so theoretically, should have priority over you for like for like. Only one car with tow that I can see has VIN and that is an SR+.

Status
Not open for further replies.