Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today is the day!

Citidream

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth MI
Taking delivery of a new 85D at 6:00! No sleep last night and a three hour drive home from Cleveland but I still can't wait. Pictures of the new beauty will follow later.

Citidream

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth MI
I have to wait but I see it!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
Congrats to you both and drive that American made car a lot around the lovely state of Michigan!

landa220

Apr 11, 2015
Michigan
Taking delivery of a new 85D at 6:00! No sleep last night and a three hour drive home from Cleveland but I still can't wait. Pictures of the new beauty will follow later.

WootWoot!!!

Congratulations on the new whip!. I'm in SE Michigan also and plan to order and pick up mine from Cleveland as well. Believe it or not, your configuration is almost exactly what i want interior/exterior color wise.

Glad to hear and see everything went well. Hope to see you on the roads as well.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC