Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given how prompt the email reply was to the craigslisting (is that even a word?), it seems a bit unlikely that the nobiker email address is the correct way to submit photos to get to the 85 points.

Not coming up with any other interpretation of that part of the audio; is there some word or phrase other than "no biker" that is phonetically similar in the UK (or wherever the speaker's accent is supposed to originate)?

I gather we haven't done this correctly (yet). I would have thought we would get a confirmation or next clue by now if we were on the right track.

"The silence is deafening..."

Maybe it is an anagram? If you bring back the (SLIV, or at least SLI) you can make Model S.
AYCDEMANDSPROOFSLIV

I have now proudly extracted the following messages from said letters:

YODA VS DAMN CF SPOILER
SLIM PAVED ROADS OF NYC
A CANDY FOR MODEL S VIPS

These could perhaps use some work (some letters unused):

A LIFEPOD ON MARS (YCDSV)
SLAY A MOOSE (VDPRFCDIN)

Of course this may or may not help at all...

Goes-to-11.png
I'd say were overdue for another clue.

Or......the last step was completely wrong. :eek:

Uhm, guys? Did anyone see my previous post?
To me this puzzle really looks like you would have to involve math in the solution.
I gave two ideas before, what do you guys think?

Ok, long time lurker here. Congratulations, this thread finally made me sign up.
I just wanted to say that this puzzle clearly has a math part to it.

"Submissions must- can have no multiples."

That could be referring to multiples as in math. Although all numbers have multiples, there are some numbers that no other numbers are multiples of, prime numbers.
I don't know maybe it is just phrased in this way because the game master is not that math savvy or maybe to throw us off.
But maybe we are to construct 85 prime numbers adding up the colors (such as silver+white=7).

Another idea is that we should construct one number by adding, multiplying etc each color only once.
I thought of this since he said "MS one color", which could be taken to mean one combination of colors.
Also each color is to be used only once since "Submissions must- can have no multiples"
And it must all add up to 85 because "This yahoo is no biker so 85 total should satisfy him for now."

Notice how "MS one color" does not make any sense if this is not true and that "85 total" is said instead of "85 in total"

Just thinking out loud ... maybe we could focus on what's missing to find clues.

There were numbers for red and white but there are two types of red and white; do we attribute the same numbers to both types?
The numbers 6, 7, and 9 were missing from the sets of values to give.

or maybe we got the name wrong and it is something like Lee Anne

for example a hit somewhat related to this is that LeAnn Rimes is part of the YC alliance (YC = young country)

or maybe YC refers to Yacht Club and is there a Yacht Club whose name resembles Liam?

or maybe they are referring to the Director of DARPA Center on Nanoscale Science and Technology for Integrated Micro/Nano-Electromechanical Transducers, Y. C. Lee whose email address is leeyc at colorado dot edu.