Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track pack is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, that is ****ing cool. Looking forward to it! I wish they would've developed fully-adjustable suspension but that's probably a bit more work than slapping on another set of 20" donks & calling it a day. Would've paid for that on my P3D-.

I guess I don’t need to get in line for a 2021 CTR. Just slide the power bias to 100% front. LOL
Yes but you won't be as cool to 14 year-old girls

Reactions: CitiesSprinter
I am not knowledgable enough about the track to know if this is a great package or a great price. But I am very impressed that Tesla has bothered to produce such a pack. It's great to see them still open to adding and changing things.
Now I want something fun for my Model S Dual Motor!
Actually, that's not true- I just want the Roadster...Now, plz tks

I am not knowledgable enough about the track to know if this is a great package or a great price. But I am very impressed that Tesla has bothered to produce such a pack. It's great to see them still open to adding and changing things.
Now I want something fun for my Model S Dual Motor!
Actually, that's not true- I just want the Roadster...Now, plz tks
Even if it wasn’t free, I’d gladly trade in my
Model 3 20" Sport Wheel and Tire Package for
Model 3 Track Package and pay the remainder.

I’ll be keeping my AS3+ tires though, they can worry about throwing the stock PS4S back on.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
Software is free OTA to all versions of the P- says so in the video

I'm calling this the "We lied about how the previous Performance Upgrade Package was actually an upgrade, here's a real one for another $5500 and good luck finding a sucker to take those no-wider-than-18s-but-way-heavier original 20" boat anchors off your hands" package.

Hrm...bit long though...needs an acronym...

I mean who actually tracks with those anyway? For those who want aftermarket wheels anyway why would want these. Too narrow and also no advantage for 20s over 18 or 19