Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious as to your VIN, date your's went into production and options. I have no delivery date for Chicago and placed my order 10/10 and went into production 12/1

Sorry I'm new to this forum so I have not had a chance to keep track of all the dates like some did with the spreadsheet. I did have a screen shot of when it said "Production Complete - Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery" on November 27th if that helps. Model S P85D Steel Grey

That might very well be. I just chatted With my DS here in Norway, and he claimed that they had started to work on the chassis of my car, eventhough it still states I am in the Production que on mytesla. I am probably among the 50 first to have ordered a P85D over here.

That might very well be. I just chatted With my DS here in Norway, and he claimed that they had started to work on the chassis of my car, eventhough it still states I am in the Production que on mytesla. I am probably among the 50 first to have ordered a P85D over here.

Do you have your VIN already? When did you confirmed your order? I'm waiting for my VIN since 26/11/2014...

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone sort cars in datasheet that didn't go to production yet by "Estimated delivery at time of confirmation"?
It would help a bit.

Well I called my DS yesterday asking where I am regarding delivery date. Left a voice mail message.
My car has been stuck in "In Production" for 14 days.

He never called me back. Not calling him out by name here publicly, but really???

For this much money, we deserve better customer support.

If you don't want to call him out publicly by name. Email ownership and let them know you are frustrated and call him out by name there. I did that once when I walked into a store with no other customers and I wasn't even approached by the associate. Then another customer walked in and I could see he had some questions so I stepped up to answer what I knew. I answered his questions and led him to the mailing list on the big screen and he signed up for notifications. He was from out of town and very interested in getting a car. I hope he is an owner now.

Ownership replied and I don't believe I have ever seen that associate again.