Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In production since Nov 25, my DS says no P85D's have been scheduled for transport yet to Chicago, but hopefully soon. Told I am shown as in late stage of production. Cannot give me a delivery date until transport is firm. Expect Chicago shipping to take 5-10 days, then needs to be prepped at SC. Fingers crossed for Dec 22, but looking more like a dream.

My Chicago car is still in the queue, but I am told it will still be here before year end. It is not a huge deal to me as it has slipped beyond my leaving town dates, so I will be picking it up after the 1st anyway, but they have assured me it would be ready for pickup before the 1st, if I want to arrange for someone else to pick up the car. For the first time in my life I will be looking forward to January in Chicago.

image.jpg

At delivery!!!
More to come :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,279
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,274
View attachment 65821

Still says 242 miles of range though I got 19" wheels. Noticed the website now only lists 250.

breser, battery is halfway charged now. Will fully-charge at home overnight and keep you posted.

Thanks a lot. That's what I predicted, I'll comment more on that over in the range thread. Weird about the battery, thought they always delivered them at 100% charge.

Congrats MarcG! Nice to finally have a confirmed delivery.

I find it interesting that people have had cars go in later than the first batch that are now showing completed. My car went into production on the 24th and still shows it's in production. Two possibilities in my head- 1) Dashboard is out of whack since the delay and my car is done. 2) The early cars had issues that are still being fixed which were eliminated when later cars were going down the line.

I just got word that my car will be delivered without the Next Generation (Recaro) seats as well. When the seats become available sometime next year they will be installed at that time.

Still no firm time table on delivery of the car in Houston though. Grrrrrrr.....