Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Investor Discussions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, however he's confident they'll get there with Mercedes because he said today that Tesla has met all of the milestones so far.

So, who thinks Tesla will jump significantly tomorrow?

Wanna bet ? I would not be surprised at a +10% jump ...volume was quite high lately, i feel a short squeeze coming. Makes me smile, remembering Elon saying on that topic: "Shorts are gluttons for punishment".. yes this will hurt.

I don't believe we will see sub-$30 numbers again unless there is a serious problem or recession. I think we got way more chances to get in at these prices than we should have this close to Model S shipping. I don't see that happening again.

We aren't out of the woods yet, but (at the risk of mixing metaphors) the wind is now at our back. Which it hasn't been to-date.

Not the right day to ask, but does anyone think another such sale is coming?
Given it was at $40 before we had any news, I think it's probably still a good buy now. I had planned to buy when my money made it to the trading account and I just was fortunate it arrived the day it bottomed out near $30. I'd have bought at $33 as well and not been sad.

Not the right day to ask, but does anyone think another such sale is coming? That is, will some news break, bringing Tesla down below $30 again in the next couple of years?

You-all do know that Tesla isn't close to out of the woods yet, right? They have to deliver high quality cars and not have Karma- or Roadster-like hiccups.

I have a limit order in for just over $28.

Not the right day to ask, but does anyone think another such sale is coming? That is, will some news break, bringing Tesla down below $30 again in the next couple of years?

You-all do know that Tesla isn't close to out of the woods yet, right? They have to deliver high quality cars and not have Karma- or Roadster-like hiccups.

I'd say those hiccups are pretty much a guarantee. I'm surprised Tesla didn't have any delays in bringing the Model S to market, but I think they took a very conservative approach in bringing it to market. They didn't try to rush it asap like Fisker did. iirc large automakers issue hundreds of recalls a year. I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla has some recalls in the first year, and when they do, the press is going to jump all over it. Great buying opportunities imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.