Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions. I'm thinking about getting the white interior in my model 3. Does it hold up well?

Also I'm surrounded by oil workers. Well myself included . People around me keep talking about how electric cars are worse or just as bad for the environment depending on the energy source and the mining of lithium. Do you guys have some reading on this or better yet videos?

I can't wait for the next 2 quarters. Things are really getting exciting. It's like watching a really long movie and we are close to the climax!

Thanks!

Last I saw, Elon said the white interior held up super well and he considered it the best interior option.

jul22skaboo.JPG

If skabooshka's (a short) data is correct, looks like Tesla took Sunday to do factory work that affects all three vehicle types. Here are some historical numbers he has reported for Model 3 daily production:
Jul 7 380
Jul 8 260
Jul 9 550
Jul 10 610
Jul 11 700
Jul 12 800
Jul 13 700
Jul 14 770
Jul 15 680
Jul 16 530
Jul 17 400
Jul 18 540
Jul 19 570
Jul 20 560
Jul 21 680

Last edited:
Does anyone know where this guy gets his daily production numbers? White board in the factory?

skabooshka (@skabooshka) | Twitter

I was just looking at that as augkuo here reported the same production total one day.

Augkuo said that he got his number from a source who worked at Tesla, and the Tesla employee got it from a daily production update being emailed out.

At least that one day the values agreed.

I am highly suspicious, but it could be correct too.

If that source is accurate, Tesla has been mostly below 5k/wk this entire month, much less above.

But it could also be used by Tesla (with occasional unique identifiable totals) to identify any employees leaking numbers to the public.

I have gotten more involved on twitter lately and I'm finding out that I can't stomach it. Somehow, I can handle TSLA's volatility pretty well while holding far too many call options. Twitter, however, is just totally vile when it comes to Tesla. I can't stand it.

Yeah, it's horrible. I've been active on Twitter for a few years, but decided to go on the attack as of last Thursday when the FUD started to ramp-up.

I think it's having an effect though, I'm seeing far less hatred the last few days and hey, we drove Larry away. So I will keep at it, hopefully things will calm a bit after the EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.