Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
note the A/D line, (Accumulation/Distribution) from around 1 hour prior to close Friday to 10:30 am Monday
about 2.3 Million bought at slightly higher prices than sold A/D went from Minus1.8 million to Plus 700,000 in about 2 hours! Key reversal day
upload_2018-8-20_10-41-6.png

Further observation on the price action and my theory that big players are stepping back in to prevent the stock price from dropping too low.

The sharp rise to $307 seems to me as an overdone buy. The price for 10 minutes before the rise looked like the shorts trying for a morning dip. But at $300 it became a battleground. After 10 minutes, it seemed like the shorts gave up and stopped. But the buyers kept buying, and when they saw the price shooting up, they scrambled to stop.

It may look like we have a floor at $290-300.

You've obviously never tasted properly aged squirrel.

Aren't Rhinos herbivores? Or are steaks of properly aged squirrel a rare exception to that rule?
Tangential anecdote:
I spoke to a woman who had been on a trip to South Africa earlier this year. They went on a safari-type tour with a group of other tourists. One of them, a lady from Chicago apparently, asked what rhinos eat. -"Well, they are herbivores!" -"Yes, but I mean for main course? Look, obviously giraffes can catch birds up there in the treetops for a real meal, but what do rhinos have for dinner?"
That lady seemed a little disorganized in other ways too, I was told.

But maybe the quest for answers is over, eh? ;)

I almost can't believe I'm writing this, but if Elon and Grimes broke up, there's a good chance Elon is going to go into hyper competitive mode and make some strong moves...if the past is any guide, that is.

Most people find creative energy at the start of a romantic relationship (Erwin Schrodinger's late erotic outburst led to the creation of the wave equation), but Musk is the exact opposite.

What a crazy ride Tesla is. I love it.

I almost can't believe I'm writing this, but if Elon and Grimes broke up, there's a good chance Elon is going to go into hyper competitive mode and make some strong moves...if the past is any guide, that is.

Most people find creative energy at the start of a romantic relationship (Erwin Schrodinger's late erotic outburst led to the creation of the wave equation), but Musk is the exact opposite.

What a crazy ride Tesla is. I love it.
So, the conjugal conjugate to Schrödinger then? :cool:

This can be the price stability we were hoping for, $303 now.

It’s hard to ignore the fundamentals when 5-6k by end of month is within reach. I’ll say it again, we don’t need a buyout, but we could use another $2-3 billion if Saudi money for the China factory.

But the problem will soon be who is going to buy them (50K+ models). They need to produce the $35,000.00 version to keep the orders going.

Status
Not open for further replies.