Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Market thinks that Tesla doesn't have enough cash to pay off it's debt.
Further it wants Tesla to raise more capital on its terms, and since it's not doing that, they are trying hard to supress the SP < 360. Start paying off the debts and SP will fly to $420 ;)

Would using that $920 million to pay off an obligation before it is due violate any of the financial covenants (minimum cash balance, no preferential payments to 3rd parties, etc) in the Asset Based Credit Agreement and possibly accelerate repayment of that $1.6 billion debt?

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Fundamentals, profits, growth, nothing matters anymore. Investors have concluded the stock is dead, there are better investments out there. Shorts have shown they can and will keep it down.

My sentiment at the moment...

They don’t matter until they matter.

Do you f*ckling like your car or not?

I like my iPhone hence I hold some AAPL forever.

I like Transformers, Jedi and frozen dolls so I got some in HAS.

TSLA, HAS and AAPL all have moats btw which help their investibility.

Fundamentals, profits, growth, nothing matters anymore. Investors have concluded the stock is dead, there are better investments out there. Shorts have shown they can and will keep it down.

Understandable, but I think the good news just didn't sink in yet. Either some analysts upgrade their price targets in the coming weeks or Tesla has to spell it out (P-R-O-F-I-T) on the Q3 ER conference call, the stock price WILL pop to at least $350.

Not an advice, except for myself. (and yes, we will likely drop after the pop, but that's as normal as the sun rising every morning)

I think we've entered into a holding pattern waiting for Q3 financials and presentation of new board members. Hopefully there will also be news about the DOJ investigation being dropped.

Reactions: Tslynk67
Unsold or undelivered? Cars in transit are sold just not delivered yet. Language needs to be precise
So does your language.

Not all in-transit cars have been paid for or "sold". It just means a buyer for the unit has been identified and the car is en route. "Unsold" are inventory units that have no buyer assigned which includes test drive and showroom cars.

Per Deepak, a sale is not recorded as revenue until the car has been delivered to the customer.

Reactions: wipster
Status
Not open for further replies.