Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post includes several examples of emotional abuse. I recommend professional help, for your own sake and the people around you.
You're accusing Krug of emotional abuse while telling him he needs professional help?

Let's keep it real.

Sorry you lost money on options lately, VA. I agree with your assessment of Elon's handling of Tesla's $20Mill fine, but you're doing too much hand wringing for me to sympathize much with your plight. You're starting to fill a space that used to be occupied by chain smoking birds.

Why Tesla skeptics are feeling so good — CNN Business

I feel sorry for these guys(not). Is this all they got? Too little demand? Too much luxury? Everybody I talk to wants a model 3, and I live in northern Rockies, not LA. If there is so little demand, why is almost every automaker trying to catch up.

Timed perfectly for our reading pleasure at the MMD.
The argument about Tesla building a fully loaded Model 3 is well stupid to me. While they cant meet demand (just US demand) why not build the most profitable version first. I feel bad for consumers that want the lowest price, but it is important to show profitability and get past the credit crunch. When demand slows they will have a fleet of Model 3's on the streets and owners giving friends rides, people learning what a Tesla/EV car is like and the $35K Model 3 demand will escalate when Tesla is ready to start selling them and margin's will be higher.

Genius design....

People have not even started to understand what the 3 really is about. It may take years for the word and the industry to comprehend.

The secret tech behind the Tesla Model 3 | Autocar

Plus this is the type of soft marketing that Tesla continues to get without substantial advertising $$.

I'm curious on how the Y will balance new learnings vs. speed to scale production.

There is no irony. His post includes several examples of emotional abuse. This is extremely hurtful to people who may not realize that this is his problem, so he might want to seek professional help. This may be off topic, but extremely urgent and important.
Your judgment is way out of wack. Maybe take a break from giving psychological assessments and from posting. That's an advice.

You're accusing Krug of emotional abuse while telling him he needs professional help?

Let's keep it real.

Sorry you lost money on options lately, VA. I agree with your assessment of Elon's handling of Tesla's $20Mill fine, but you're doing too much hand wringing for me to sympathize much with your plight. You're starting to fill a space that used to be occupied by chain smoking birds.

Highly volatile companies are dangerous investments in which to use options. This shouldn't be a secret to anyone.

@HFTAlert
A very large sell program targeting 450 issues hit at 11:51. CAPPER sized which typically mark the end of an intraday range. $SPY

@bdy0627

This looks suspiciously market action-related. What's it doing in this thread? Lol.

In all seriousness, can you shed some light on this tweet? I gather that the author thought it meant that the indices would stop dropping -- is that correct?

@SpaceCash I'll break it down for you. It's pretty simple really.

Minimizing/dismissing someone else's point/feelings as irrelevant.

This is bullying, as @Krugerrand does often; it's not like I don't know I have the option to sell the stock, but he's persistently telling me to do so.

Personalizing discussion and pointing to failures, as if it has anything to do with the discussion at hand: TSLA underperformance & causes.

Unsolicited, critical, assuming advice.

"don't be so emotional" is classic emotional abuse. What do my emotions have to do with Tesla's underperformance and causes?

Many of @Krugerrand's posts include several emotional abuse examples.

I'm hesitant to further clutter up this thread, but are you actually expecting to win an argument here? I think you've made your point.

There is no irony. His post includes several examples of emotional abuse. This is extremely hurtful to people who may not realize that this is his problem, so he and his loved ones would benefit from @Krugerrand seeking professional help. This may be off topic, but extremely urgent and important.
it is actually your problem if you think you get "emotional abuse" from reading this forum. Seriously, or not.

Mod: I've deleted a few of this personal vendetta. Please, let's drop this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The argument about Tesla building a fully loaded Model 3 is well stupid to me. While they cant meet demand (just US demand) why not build the most profitable version first. I feel bad for consumers that want the lowest price, but it is important to show profitability and get past the credit crunch. When demand slows they will have a fleet of Model 3's on the streets and owners giving friends rides, people learning what a Tesla/EV car is like and the $35K Model 3 demand will escalate when Tesla is ready to start selling them and margin's will be higher.

I've given one demo ride in our Model 3 and it resulted in a deposit for one. I think demand is going to be the least of Tesla's problems.

@bdy0627

This looks suspiciously market action-related. What's it doing in this thread? Lol.

In all seriousness, can you shed some light on this tweet? I gather that the author thought it meant that the indices would stop dropping -- is that correct?
Here is more from the thread explaining it:

THE MOTHER OF SELL PROGRAMS I was away from the monitor at the time but at 1:33 the biggest program I have ever seen in 4+ years hit targeting 1100 individual issues...the mother of all Capper Spikes... $SPY

capper spike is a capitulation term correct? so it's likely they'll be covering/buying into these lows?

once everyone is out at the lows, or in at the highs, price reverses... these programs can help in seeing that last 'push'. our Accumulators let us know whether they are buying into the lows or not which this time they certainly did and that range already traded out.

so although it was a massive sell program, they bought into those lows?

yup. also into the prior low when the first Capper hit. both those ranges have traded out and we trade those types of setups.

Reactions: Boomer19
Status
Not open for further replies.