Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like those not a flamethrowers were delivered just in time indeed !
Just to point out that I do not have mine yet so apparently the party is going on without me. I guess I'll just have to celebrate by watching my brokerage account keep going up.

Last edited:
Oh look, another news source (probably an editor) has completely twisted and misinterpreted Elon's statements into a completely incorrect headline. Surprise surprise.

Elon Musk says Tesla cars will be fully self-driving in August

Edit: Bahaha, and the main image in the article is flaming wreckage. What a hit-piece (throw an "s" at the start of 'hit-piece' and that's what it really is).

Last edited:
It went up a bit too quick / too fast. Going to wait for another minor pullback and jump back in and switch my TSLA funds to robinhood. I could totally miss more upside, so don't listen to me please.

if possible, I’d suggest the opposite. keep core shares. if there is a pull back, add trading shares and sell them on a rebound. this averts being out of core position if it goes up, but allows for some opportunity to benefit from a dip. been doing this with very pleasing results with Tesla and the only other individual stock I’ve owned since 1999 (can PM you scale of what I mean by very pleasing).

if possible, I’d suggest the opposite. keep core shares. if there is a pull back, add trading shares and sell them on a rebound. this averts being out of core position if it goes up, but allows for some opportunity to benefit from a dip. been doing this with very pleasing results with Tesla and the only other individual stock I’ve owned since 1999 (can PM you scale of what I mean by very pleasing).

I won't argue with your sound logic. I wanted what I perceived to be an opportunity to move over to robinhood anyway.

I won't argue with your sound logic. I wanted what I perceived to be an opportunity to move over to robinhood anyway.

if that’s the case, why not transfer shares rather than liquidating and transferring cash?

if that’s not possible with robihood, staying put where your account is could spare you from some mighty expensive free commission rates.

Found out something interesting this morning on dropping my car off for service. Tesla not providing cars for loaners via their fleet. They have enterprise person there giving out theirs with tesla picking up tab. Enterprise employee told me they are buying tesla cars to rent out. Seems a huge win win policy

I believe they have had a relationship with Enterprise for some time (1+ year?): in Syosset, NY (Long Island), from purchase in 12/2016, I was offered either a Tesla loaner (wait time) or being driven to the local enterprise for a non-Tesla loaner (quicker turn around).

In my annual earlier this year at Mt Kisco, NY (upstate), they didn't mention Enterprise but provided my a Tesla.

this is the short squeeze exactly when not a flamethrower shipped just as @elonmusk had predicteD
$TSLA a really cool perspective is looking at 100 year chart with monthly candles Looks super bullish Easily 10 to 20X from here to $3000 to $6000 per share within next 4 to 5 years The single most important development in the world this last week which almost everybody in mainstream media missed was yearly chart turned positive after a very long time really bad news for shorts

Found out something interesting this morning on dropping my car off for service. Tesla not providing cars for loaners via their fleet. They have enterprise person there giving out theirs with tesla picking up tab. Enterprise employee told me they are buying tesla cars to rent out. Seems a huge win win policy
Same in Santa Barbara. There are some Tesla owned loaners but when they run out Enterprise has Teslas for rent.

FYI Bloomberg's production estimate for June 11 went up to 2,944. Granted, it's only an estimate but I think that's the highest it's been. It may have influenced the bump this morning.

It may have added a little to a more positive or neutral sentiment we have today but usually there is not the one reasons but a variety that comes together.

I also experienced some shorts on other boards that are extremely aggressive today and more irrational than I have seen for a while. Thats always a positive indication that this people are pretty desperate..... Good for longs.

Status
Not open for further replies.