Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like is once those edge cases are labeled in the stack ALL cars get the upgrade. Unlike humans in which case once one human discovers it the hard way the other humans don't all get the upgrade..... and that's where AI can get scary too.

Understanding that video you realize that at a minimum Tesla's method will drive a lot better than any human at some point.

735x-1.png

A lof of the supplies from China are likely not going into EVs. Otherwise the claim from Tesla to produce in Q3 more EVs than all other EV manufacturer together including China would not make sense to me.

I think Tesla claim is for standard highway capable EVs.

Bloomberg CATL claim includes commercial EVs,low speed neighborhood EVs,scooters, mopeds, and electric bicycles.

9 shares versus FSD. Who do you think will come out ahead by, let's say 3 months maybe 6 months certainly?

Per @ggr's request, I will not engage in this further except to say that I paid a mere $3000 for the once-in-a-lifetime experience of participating in the greatest transportation revolution in our generation.

It is well worth the money, regardless of the timeline that FSD features are rolled out and perfected, which is hard to predict.

i look at this picture and see a global total of ~315 gigawatt hours of batteries fulfilling a need, and there will be needed a lot of Li, Co, Ni, Cu, etc from the periodic table area needed for these. It's not "us versus them", it's "we all need energy storage and control, like Tesla energy and such, with free fuel (sunlight and wind) and smaller amounts of fossil fuels as we transition

Status
Not open for further replies.