Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it, so i can buy more hehehe
btw, such Drops are good to cash out some open end puts (this time FB)...which i did this morning

Don‘t be so sure. The last days premarket was down. I take it as a good sign for the day.

——
@avoigt
That’s a walk on thin ice, twittering about this topics in a foreign language. One must be having a very good time and confidence to response like this. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22522
It seems like every Tesla board member except Jurvetson is buying

SEC Filings | Tesla, Inc.

Those are not purchases. That is the board members' 3 year term compensation package.
From the filings:
This stock option award is a triennial equity award granted pursuant to the Company's 2010 Equity Incentive Plan and Outside Director Compensation Policy. 1/36th of the shares granted shall become vested and exercisable as of each monthly anniversary beginning on June 18, 2018, such that all shares subject to the Option shall be fully vested and exercisable by June 18, 2021.

However this looks like a loaded question looking for dirt. I used to really enjoy reading her work.

H8e6M31s_bigger.jpeg

Dana Hull‏Verified account @danahull 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @elonmusk @cfarivar
So what exactly was wrong with the other two lines that you needed a third line just to get to 5K a week?
typical boneheaded question with intent to find reason to hurt tesla, expose her bad faith

Reactions: wipster
some vile comments being posted on LinkedIn this morning regarding the leaked sabotage email from Elon. The anti-Tesla/short crowd there seems pretty certain that Elon has created this email as an excuse for a Q2-miss. And phrased in very negative/hateful ways. Some seem to simply be tainted by the FUD campaign, and the rest are probably shorts gasping for air and venting. Regardless of who they are, it is always disheartening to see people betting against the success of the planet and humankind so vocally. I have often said that my investment decision in TSLA was simple - I sincerely feel that if TSLA doesnt' make it as a company then we don't make it as a species. Reading LinkedIn this morning certainly makes me not want to help too many of those folks across the finish line when TSLA succeeds. (maybe not such a big deal - I might concede they are the same genus........but hopefully not the same species, at least going forward).

There is an old saying in Alaska after the Oil Pipeline was completed - "Happiness is an Oklahoman headed south with a Texan under each arm." I am glad to see the shorts are finally headed south - literally.

Spooling is the process of a sending data to a spool, or temporary storage area in the computer's memory. ... As soon as the printer is ready to print the document, the data is sent from the spool to the printer and the document is printed.
Interesting, I can't find a dictionary with a quick google that has this meaning in it, but the term has been in use since the advent of jet engines to refer to the process of getting the jet turbine moving fast enough for compression and combustion to take over. I've also heard it used in relation to what used to be called "turbo lag" in early turbocharged cars, where you'd put your foot down on the accelerator but not much would happen for a second or so, as the turbine "spooled up".

Status
Not open for further replies.