Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twitter and the Chief Twit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really start to wonder who's next on Elon's scrutinize list... Not the GOP or Trump btw.

Don't think that Democrats are too happy about purchasing their next Tesla.
Whereas Republicans are usually against EVs.
There is a concept you have probably heard of called having "F U money " i.e. "when you have enough money to not be bound to a toxic work environment or a boss you hate"

Adam Carolla took this a step further and described a state of being so rich you have "F Me money". This is a state where you have so much money that you you can massively and deliberately act against your own self interest and still not care.

Elon definitely has F Me money.

"Woke" is just another bull***t word that means whatever you want it to mean and in the end doesn't really mean anything. Like "Family Values" and "Patriot"

1711136144324.png

According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, the percentage of Democrats
buying Teslas dropped by a staggering 60 percent last fall.

Two things I don't understand:

(i) why EVs seem to have become a political wedge issue (well I suppose someone somewhere is making money or gaining votes by making it so)
(ii) why the right wing seem to hate EVs (a generalisation to be sure) but Elon, who in fairness seems to gravitate to that part of the spectrum is Lord EV

It's very confusing

Reactions: tomorrowman