Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tyre sales experience in Melb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking at getting some tyres for my Model S, any advice or experiences from tyre companies in Melbourne? Not sure I would take to my local garage that hasn't had some experience lifting these things, plus the last time I had new tyres fitted on my Jeep the rims were covered in nicks and scratches. Wasn't happy that day. Any local experience anyone could recommend?

Brad, buy the tyres from TyreSales.com.au and have them delivered to Richmond....let Nathan and the team take care of getting the tyres fitted to your RIMS (drop you RIMS in)...that way once the tyres are fitted/balanced you can just turn up in your car, get them fitted etc. and have no fear of damage to the underside of the car

Brad, buy the tyres from TyreSales.com.au and have them delivered to Richmond....let Nathan and the team take care of getting the tyres fitted to your RIMS (drop you RIMS in)...that way once the tyres are fitted/balanced you can just turn up in your car, get them fitted etc. and have no fear of damage to the underside of the car

Thanks @EcoCloudIT! Yep, have placed order and should be ready to go soon. Spoke to Lloyd and all seem on the ball and had worked on a Tesla last week. Looking forward to getting them on!

I have a spare set of new 19" tyres - PM me if you're interested - apologies to moderator if this sort of thing is not allowed.

apal, bradjc - the $x question... How much?
Also what brand?

A one off "I got a spare one of these" is OK but as TMC has a For Sale section, we would prefer you to use that and then refer back to a local thread if relevant Tesla Parts for Sale
Either that or you can discuss these type of transactions using the Start a Conversation feature.

A one off "I got a spare one of these" is OK but as TMC has a For Sale section, we would prefer you to use that and then refer back to a local thread if relevant Tesla Parts for Sale
Either that or you can discuss these type of transactions using the Start a Conversation feature.

Sorry meloccom - just trying to be helpful (and of course trying to get rid of a space stealing set of useless tyres).