Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.28.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated to 28.5.

Not complaining by any means but does anyone have any theories as to why some owners now seem to be getting updates at the same time as US owners? In my 5 months of ownership its always felt like the UK has been around 3 weeks behind the US owners.

Charging Problems back again?
As I feared The car only charged at about 6 amps (1.4kW) last night. But since this was enough to take it to the 85% limit set after 3 hours it may be a deliberate slowing down as the limit was approached - as May have been the capped solar charging yesterday. My concern would be that the location has been limited to 6a because at times the solar charge was dropping to that - or zero. More experience needed to say if there is definitely a problem by starting at a lower state of charge.

Car only charged at 6A in boost mode last night so now far from desired SoC. Seems to have decided 6A is all it will allow from the chargepoint. Will try a reboot and see if solar charging works properly in eco+ mode today. It’s supposed to be sunny.

I think Trez means that the frequency of nagging has increased... Mind you, I thought it was 12 seconds previously. Bad news if required torque on steering to show you are still there has increased. It was all too easy to inadvertently disengage AP previously.
I totally agree, I have found that lightly holding the wheel with 1 hand at either 5 or 7 o clock is normally sufficient but not foolproof.

Not sure if its me, but when I use the windscreen washer and hold the button down to wash the screen, it seems to spray only on the up (or down can't remember) stroke and not down. Anyone else notice this? I'm sure it didn't before