Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi just a quick question for those who have a lease car. Collected my M3LR 10th December and absolutely love the car. I want to continue the premium connectivity after my month free trial . Any idea how to go about this as nothing appears in my upgrades in the app as it’s leased ( I think )

Hi just a quick question for those who have a lease car. Collected my M3LR 10th December and absolutely love the car. I want to continue the premium connectivity after my month free trial . Any idea how to go about this as nothing appears in my upgrades in the app as it’s leased ( I think )
ours is with LeasePlan and they include it foc

Any idea how to go about this as nothing appears in my upgrades in the app as it’s leased ( I think )
See what happens. Everybody that I know with a lease gets premium connectivity for the lease duration. Either because Tesla don’t have a way for the driver to be billed (which doesn’t really make sense as they can for supercharging) or because it has been factored into the lease pricing.

See what happens. Everybody that I know with a lease gets premium connectivity for the lease duration. Either because Tesla don’t have a way for the driver to be billed (which doesn’t really make sense as they can for supercharging) or because it has been factored into the lease pricing.
I'm gonna be leasing direct from Tesla. So premium is included with the lease?

I'm gonna be leasing direct from Tesla. So premium is included with the lease?
No - if you lease directly from Tesla you get a 1 month free trial. About 10 days before the month end they email you to invite you to continue for 9.99 a month.

I left it to run out, and then I lost all those nice features like Tidal, remote sentry, traffic etc - it felt pretty basic... So I re-activated it on my account for the 9.99 a month. Hell - there's very little that's free in the Tesla world now, and 9.99 a month in the grand scheme of things is OK.

Reactions: Staypuffman
Just a question about using the phone while driving. Is there anyway to answer or hang up using the buttons on the steering wheel. I’m sure I read somewhere the right hand scroll button should do something with the icons / buttons that appear on the screen during a call but I can’t seen to do anything with the steering wheel buttons . It just a minor distraction to have to look at the screen to either answer or hang up a call.
I might be doing something wrong so looking for advice

Loving my M3 LR after one month 😁...wow, it was definitely a bumper December for Telsa as there's 5 on my road now...as such, trying to look a bit different so put some bits on it 😅...not liking the V.11 software though so that's one minus point for Tesla which I hope they'll sort out 🤔
20220129_141817.jpg

Reactions: MrT3
Hi All,

I am leasing my new model 3 as a company car, arranged directly with Tesla/ALD. I have had a text message saying that the car will be delivered to my address on Tuesday 8th Feb, which is great, but I haven't had any other info yet about the registration number etc. Obviously I need the registration to arrange insurance! Is that normal? I tried contacting ALD but they weren't very helpful...