Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 737184View attachment 737185View attachment 737186View attachment 737187View attachment 737188Picked up from Southampton this morning and drove home for an hour. All very easy. Dropped off my trade in, all they checked was the mileage and V5. They gave me the key and left me to look round the car.

All looked good and great quality, no panel gaps or paint issues as far as I could see. I gave them the OK and they activated the car and I drove off. I was there for probably less than 20 mins.

Car looks great, had 30% charge, so enough to get home and plug in.

Overall, exactly what I was expecting and very happy.
Congratulations,looks fab. Not helping my impatience for next Tuesday 😃

Anyone picking up from Bluewater today?

I've Googled to see what the pickup location looks like (didn't want to do a reccy as we are 1.5 hours away here in sunny Suffolk), but would be interested to see if anyone's picked up their Tesla from there today?
I'm pikcing up from here. Its a massive shopping centre and the Tesla bit is in one of the massive car parks that surround it. Even though I've been a few times, I've never managed to see it there, but its apparently very easy to find.

Send your pics in Bluewater people !

Reactions: LeSloth
View attachment 737184View attachment 737185View attachment 737186View attachment 737187View attachment 737188Picked up from Southampton this morning and drove home for an hour. All very easy. Dropped off my trade in, all they checked was the mileage and V5. They gave me the key and left me to look round the car.

All looked good and great quality, no panel gaps or paint issues as far as I could see. I gave them the OK and they activated the car and I drove off. I was there for probably less than 20 mins.

Looks excellent; I am picking up from there tomorrow but the weather is not due to be so kind. Do you go in at Dock Gate 10 and then are there signs to find them? It looks as though the location is just over the road from Queen Mary 2.

I also have a trade in and I have just checked both keys work, one was dead so it needed a replacement battery.

I'm pikcing up from here. Its a massive shopping centre and the Tesla bit is in one of the massive car parks that surround it. Even though I've been a few times, I've never managed to see it there, but its apparently very easy to find.

Send your pics in Bluewater people !
Lee I think you're first up brother! If no one is picking up from Bluewater before 6th, your our guy! I want a shed load of pics of as many Tesla number plates as you can find! Preferably White with 19 inch alloys and a number plate to Match Fritzl which is now officially the name of my tesla.

Lee I think you're first up brother! If no one is picking up from Bluewater before 6th, your our guy! I want a shed load of pics of as many Tesla number plates as you can find! Preferably White with 19 inch alloys and a number plate to Match Fritzl which is now officially the name of my tesla.
Husband picks up the car from Bluewater tomorrow but can't rely on him to take photos!!!! :rolleyes::oops:

I asked him to take a photo of the collection area and the car at least - Hoping he does!!

If it was me picking up, I'd be like Teslarazzi 🤣🤣🤣

papa.jpg

Last edited:

Nice! I’ll be there tomorrow for mine!

Type your home destination into the navigation and if you need to charge the car will direct you accordingly.

Otherwise tap left lower corner of the map if there isn't a lightning flash symbol already showing. Sutton Scotney en route but it has a reputation of being one of the few slow/inconsistent Superchargers due to "age and infirmity" ...
Yeah Sutton scotney is dreadful. Used it a few times. I think I’ll end up there tomorrow though as it’s my closest

ha ha, will do of course. Oh my delivery got moved back to the 8th Dec, so someone else might be first now.....I'll post directions too.

Looks excellent; I am picking up from there tomorrow but the weather is not due to be so kind. Do you go in at Dock Gate 10 and then are there signs to find them? It looks as though the location is just over the road from Queen Mary 2.

I also have a trade in and I have just checked both keys work, one was dead so it needed a replacement battery.
Dock gate 10, right at the roundabout, head the the Mayflower cruises arrivals turn left at the next roundabout and left again for the Tesla collection centre. If you drive past 200+ Tesla’s in a huge parking area, you’ve gone too far ;-)

Reactions: Richard^B