Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow that paint looks way better than I thought it would after its travels.
Looks like Tesla didn't turn the black paint into a swirl monster when they prepped it....there's hope for not having to breakout a rotary polisher yet :)

It definitely needs a bit of TLC, unfortunately. The rear is quite the swirly mess!

• Informative
Reactions: Washout
For Bluewater, follow the signs for IMAX (yellow carpark).

There are hundreds of cars.

Attachments

• 20211126_094401.jpg
    20211126_094401.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 78
Had this from customer service re heated rears and steering wheel:

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your email.

Although we can confirm your car will have the features you mentioned, this is still being worked on by our configuration teams, and it may still take a few days or weeks to get pushed to all our cars.

Rest assured it will, and you will get notified once this happens!

Kind regards,

Davide

So I guess patience is a virtue!

Thanks might give that a try if it doesn’t get better
Just as a matter of interest, one of mine was quite badly fogged up so I thought I was going to have to start the replacement process. Turns out I'd left a sodden towel (from a wet dog) in the boot overnight on the same side. Removed said towel and light cleared up in a couple of days and has been fine since.

Reactions: Pabloscot
Just as a matter of interest, one of mine was quite badly fogged up so I thought I was going to have to start the replacement process. Turns out I'd left a sodden towel (from a wet dog) in the boot overnight on the same side. Removed said towel and light cleared up in a couple of days and has been fine since.
Hoping now mine cleared overnight that is them sorted for good…

B55A40D1-39C1-4925-BB5B-F88519213350.jpeg

Well there you have it! Got my Tesla!

40% charge, no issues, panel gaps, missing paint, etc. whipped off the aero covers within 5 minutes! Car appeared in the app all good.
Nipped to the supercharger in Fosse Park, Leicester. Charged to 95% which gave me 283mile estimated range on the screen, so I reckon it definitely has the larger 60kwh pack.
Heated rear seats and steering wheel not appeared yet, but Tesla rep at space centre said it will come in the next few days.
At 40% SOC, I did 3 timed 0-60 sprints with my mate sat in passenger seat with stopwatch. 5.3, 5.5 & 5.3, so happy that I have the “older” acceleration times too!

Overall. One happy chappy.

View attachment 737544

40% charge, no issues, panel gaps, missing paint, etc. whipped off the aero covers within 5 minutes! Car appeared in the app all good.
Nipped to the supercharger in Fosse Park, Leicester. Charged to 95% which gave me 283mile estimated range on the screen, so I reckon it definitely has the larger 60kwh pack.
Heated rear seats and steering wheel not appeared yet, but Tesla rep at space centre said it will come in the next few days.
At 40% SOC, I did 3 timed 0-60 sprints with my mate sat in passenger seat with stopwatch. 5.3, 5.5 & 5.3, so happy that I have the “older” acceleration times too!

Congrats. Looks fantastic. Got my wheel cap kit yesterday but I’ll wait till I get home on Tuesday 😀

Reactions: Simonix
View attachment 737544

Time to change your profile pic!

Steve

• Funny
Reactions: Simonix