Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm Sonic is included in the UK version of the holiday release. Note that it needs a game controller - I haven’t had chance to test it yet.

74E970CC-7A88-413A-9774-EA134990387E.jpeg

We also get Light Show, multiplayer Battle of Polytopia and Sodoku.

Reactions: m3gt2
Updating now too. Wasn’t expecting it until later today.

Do you think given how much stuff is apparently in it that we need to do a two button reset for this one or anything?

EDIT: Word on the grapevine is that this includes Live Sentry View too.
It does! - this now shows in my App (have to enable it in settings in the car), however it didn't work at home for me, but I *think* because the car is set to ignore Sentry whilst at home.

Reactions: Durzel
Wow. Considering I’m just getting used to the interfacing having the car for less than a week I’m not sure I like the new interface. Buttons are squared off and could t find the glovebox button this morning Argh. shortcuts look good but it’s a step back for assessing the front defroster and rear defroster. I guess well all get used to this but wow I’m not sure there is any car out there whose interface can change so much with an update. Off for my first long trip - hope the steering vibration settles. My wife drove the car yesterday and did not notice much vibration. Maybe I’m being too sensitive.

Reactions: spdpsba
I've not looked too much in to this, will the same update be coming to the S? I have a 2020 Raven and am just curious...
Yes, the TeslaFi tracker is showing S vehicles with the update pending/installed. As normal, some of the features may only be applicable to certain models/hardware configurations but you should get the majority of features.

Reactions: Jerryjal
Wow! There’s lots of changes, will need to spend some time to find where everything is.
Couldn’t find seat heaters, or glovebox control. Hope voice controls work for the functions I can’t find!

Remote sentry viewing is certainly here but seems like it’s refusing to load at all, when I was sat in the car it showed a message to ensure it’s locked and nobody is inside. Left the car and stuck in an infinite loading loop.

Attachments

• 62F43FD6-2744-4FBB-AC74-39456DF29635.png
    62F43FD6-2744-4FBB-AC74-39456DF29635.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 34