Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just updating to .14 myself now.

I’m still not getting any notifications of updates on my phone, even though i have the setting on in the app. The only way i know I have an update pending is thanks to TeslaMate.
That’s the same for me. I get an email from Teslafi but nothing on the app. The app notifies me about charging and warming the cabin though.

Reactions: Adopado and Durzel
Just updating to 2021.44.30.14. Booo to those getting 2022.4….. 🤪

Don't worry. It's just A/B testing, it's quite normal for Tesla release testing.

You'll likely far far better off on this path, bugs are being fixed before new changes - changes on the other path risk new bugs and there always seems to be new bugs.

I think regen is back to where it was previously with .14.
Regen had definitely softened with the previous version which caught me out a few times and required use of the brakes, but now on a couple of long drives with .14 seems to be back to original levels.

the rear/blind spot camera images are much improved.
I've found the blind spot images to be less effective following the update, but perhaps I'm not using them completely for their intended purpose.

I find that when reversing at night, the side mirrors are pretty much useless and had been relying on these cameras but they are definitely less effective now.

I suppose it might not be as much an issue with two reversing lights instead of just the one. :mad:

Just to add balance and this is the honest truth.

I just went out to the car now, I change the seat position, went to the software screen, waited while it was checking for updates. And mine is now downloading 2022.4.5.

So it may just be going to the car, waiting a bit and then the software screen that did it.

I'm sat in the car while it dowloads now.

I only really went out to plug the car in, to charge up in case of power cuts tomorrow.

Last edited: