Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I’ve said it before (and have been told off elsewhere for encouraging people to provide feedback 😂) but if you feel like the auto high beam (and wipers) are not good enough, and think Tesla should prioritise their improvement, then emailing [email protected] outlining your concerns and asking for your comments to be passed on to the software teams or any other relevant departments, can only help to push it up the list of things Tesla is allocating time and resource to.

Reactions: OttoR and Dilly
I know I’ve said it before (and have been told off elsewhere for encouraging people to provide feedback 😂) but if you feel like the auto high beam (and wipers) are not good enough, and think Tesla should prioritise their improvement, then emailing [email protected] outlining your concerns and asking for your comments to be passed on to the software teams or any other relevant departments, can only help to push it up the list of things Tesla is allocating time and resource to.
Email sent 😁

email reply says this mailbox is no longer monitored :mad:
Odd, maybe you need to initialise it though the contact us web form and then can reply to that email once they’ve emailed you.

Also can try adding other addresses attached:

Attachments

• 404D6A42-0E5B-4CEC-A202-06E2C8D95CDE.jpeg
    404D6A42-0E5B-4CEC-A202-06E2C8D95CDE.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Dilly
Tesla inviting detailed feedback on auto high beam issues:

…AutoHighBeam performance or how this correlates with the Tesla Vision, however please do not hesitate to contact us if you find any specific cases where this dos not work or causes issues.

In those cases we would like to get a detailed explanation and a specific time/date when this happened.

Attachments

• 8CF5C6C0-07BF-4BEA-B9FA-9F205E313F99.jpeg
    8CF5C6C0-07BF-4BEA-B9FA-9F205E313F99.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Alset21
Tesla inviting detailed feedback on auto high beam issues:

…AutoHighBeam performance or how this correlates with the Tesla Vision, however please do not hesitate to contact us if you find any specific cases where this dos not work or causes issues.

In those cases we would like to get a detailed explanation and a specific time/date when this happened.
I’ll try the contact us route but since I’ve just installed 24.8, I’d better wait until I’ve tested it and see if it’s improved!

So having used 24.8 to travel down half the country today I think vision is an improvement as I only had one phantom braking instance rather than the usual average of 3, which is a step in the right direction.

Some people have said the lane changes have improved but I’m not impressed and using it on a busy M1 was quite a challenge, it’s still really slow in completing the lane change and it feels like it takes an absolute age to speed up once the lane change was completed. The only way to make it usable was to put my foot on the accelerator once I flicked the indicator on

So having used 24.8 to travel down half the country today I think vision is an improvement as I only had one phantom braking instance rather than the usual average of 3, which is a step in the right direction.

Some people have said the lane changes have improved but I’m not impressed and using it on a busy M1 was quite a challenge, it’s still really slow in completing the lane change and it feels like it takes an absolute age to speed up once the lane change was completed. The only way to make it usable was to put my foot on the accelerator once I flicked the indicator on
24.8 must have slowed it back (if confirmed) since UNECE rules do not allow a faster lane change yet.

24.8 must have slowed it back (if confirmed) since UNECE rules do not allow a faster lane change yet.

• Informative
Reactions: melduk
Reactions: prabhu
260 miles mix of day and night, mist to torrential downpours. Pretty impressed overall. Lights and wipers were fine, and only one slight phantom brake, although a car had turned across the lane quite far ahead, so maybe that was the cause.

No major panics with cars parked slightly out in the road, and just more relaxed.

For me vision is definitely a big step forward.

Nah, I’m not buying it. UNECE has nothing to do with how slow it changes lanes or the fact it doesn’t attempt to pick up speed before making the lane change.

I know I’m a bit of a broken record when I talk about my old BMW X3 but that would speed up before moving lanes and would actually complete the lane change pretty quickly

I am highly impressed with 24.8 so far, although I have done only limited nighttime driving. I slightly feel some regression with the auto park since it struggled and used the wrong outer line at Costco today. Hopefully, it's a one-off due to the unclean camera—no change in the auto wiper, which continues to be aggressive pending DeepRain NN improvements.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
24.8 seems to have changed the charging behavior ? I control the timing of my charging using the chargers schedule, so the car normally sits there waiting for power to be provided. After updating yesterday the car now seems to trigger itself to start to charge then fail such that it sends me a push notice every 30 mins saying the charger isn't working. I'll try a reboot and see how it is tonight, but annoying.

I can disable the message for charging interupted in the app, so it's not a big deal, just a change in behavior.