Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.36

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just downloaded the update, see pics 2022.36.4. Not too sure what has changed since the last update
20221017_194645.jpg
20221017_194652.jpg
20221017_194700.jpg
20221017_194706.jpg
20221017_194713.jpg
20221017_194720.jpg
20221017_194636.jpg

I have 36.2 and went for a long drive today and noticed this helpful? graphic appear when I was on TACC. It was first time I’d seen it but as it was where the blind spot camera used to be so it’s generally out of sight 🤷‍♂️.

D2262192-61E4-4B5C-9FB9-B41845E8C8B0.jpeg

I love the detail in the new energy graph - shame it’s not so easy to read at a glance.

I use TACC for the majority of my motorway driving but I limit use of Autosteer as I do like changing lanes constantly and found both trouble free. Around local residential roads the dramatic alerts for stationary cars seems to have stopped (or reduced) - I got particularly close to one earlier which would have normally alarmed the car (and shown the parked car in red).

As one of the few not to mention it yet - I also hate AHB - I’m constantly turning it off every time I turn on TACC. I have VERY rarely used high beam on any of my cars - maybe I will in future when governments start turning off lighting in built up areas 😳. I continue to find my auto wipers work fine for me.

Reactions: M1tch
I know this is drifting off topic a bit, but I still want to make the map bigger (full screen) - it's a lovely screen, I'd like to use it!

I know people say the driving visualisation is for FSD, but if the car is driving itself, I don't need to see it. If I'm driving myself, I also don't need to see it (I can see outside).

Just a minimise/resize button will do, y'know, to give the driver a choice of their own :eek:...

Pssst... Don't tell Elon I want to drive my own car, I may stop getting updates
100% visualisation is a complete waste when driving IMO.

I have 36.2 and went for a long drive today and noticed this helpful? graphic appear when I was on TACC. It was first time I’d seen it but as it was where the blind spot camera used to be so it’s generally out of sight 🤷‍♂️.

View attachment 864793

I love the detail in the new energy graph - shame it’s not so easy to read at a glance.

I use TACC for the majority of my motorway driving but I limit use of Autosteer as I do like changing lanes constantly and found both trouble free. Around local residential roads the dramatic alerts for stationary cars seems to have stopped (or reduced) - I got particularly close to one earlier which would have normally alarmed the car (and shown the parked car in red).

As one of the few not to mention it yet - I also hate AHB - I’m constantly turning it off every time I turn on TACC. I have VERY rarely used high beam on any of my cars - maybe I will in future when governments start turning off lighting in built up areas 😳. I continue to find my auto wipers work fine for me.
I noticed that yesterday, I didn't want to fight with the car and drive myself 🤣

Reactions: Doudeau
Having now done some more driving with 36.2, I have noticed the car is a bit too bong happy. Whilst driving in traffic through town, the car keeps bonging when going past other cars, bollards, and all sorts. There is definitely a bong overload, at the moment.

Having now done some more driving with 36.2, I have noticed the car is a bit too bong happy. Whilst driving in traffic through town, the car keeps bonging when going past other cars, bollards, and all sorts. There is definitely a bong overload, at the moment.
What do you mean by bongs? Do you mean the bongs like when you don’t pull away after traffic lights turn green… or the batshit alarms when the car thinks you’re going to hit something?

What do you mean by bongs? Do you mean the bongs like when you don’t pull away after traffic lights turn green… or the batshit alarms when the car thinks you’re going to hit something?
Proximity alerts. It keeps thinking I’m too close to stuff as I’m passing it. And this is even when passing a vehicle in an adjacent lane with no funny business going on.

Reactions: diddy84