Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading for me now too.
13B8CB6B-39EE-4F7A-BDF8-4D91E3BB10FC.jpeg

Couple of changes I've noticed.

1. On the Tidal app, the list of downloaded albums has returned, after disappearing in 30.7.

2. On the latest Android Tesla app, on my car at least, the wheels on the car graphic are now "wrong" - I have the 19" sport option wheels, but what's displayed look like black or graphite alloys with whitewalls (!!). Used to display the older 19" sports, rather than the correct refresh ones.

Anyone else find the heating not as good after this update? I normally keep it on 20 auto which has been perfect for me but today it felt cold and I can feel cool air blowing out. (Weather has been milder today, so it’s not to do with that)

This happened an update or two back for me.
Before Christmas they pushed an update which targets a lower battery temperature when heating the pack. The downside is that you don't have full regen, but it does mean you get a bit more range.

I've also noted that on long runs at 70mph that regen limited warning can come back, I assume that's the pack cooling.

So having now driven on 22.4 I'm guessing TACC is vision-based now - joining the A303 from the M3 at about 13:10 EAP just gave up as I headed into the sun and wouldn't reengage until I was behind trees, failing again when I was clear again.
While driving on the M£ coming to J7, the car in front turned off for the junction, my car tried to follow without indication (it was routing for the A303 exit 3/4 mile further on)
When heading back along the A303 there were nighttime cones on the verge with very faint marks for where they should be placed, the car started to follow the temp lines initially ignoring the bold normal markings
The car did ignore the BP bright green petrol pricing on the A303 that 30.7 had been causing it to think were green traffic lights when coming into view round a bend

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger
So having now driven on 22.4 I'm guessing TACC is vision-based now

Not sure about now, but the tell tale was the minimum follow distance setting. If you can still set a follow distance of 1, then its either still Radar or the minimum follow distance restriction has now been lifted - I've not seen that it has but then I've not been following 'progress' so much recently so may have missed it.

Reactions: goRt
2022.4 was another slow install for me. Took around 40 minutes (with a large chunk stuck on 60%). Not as bad as the 90 minutes that 2021.44.30.7 took, but this claimed 25 minutes doesn't seem to correspond to reality for me.

Wow this version of the software sleeps - 3 days the first to me.and now 6 days - both times only woken to charge.
I log the data with teslamate, teslalogger and my own js
Previously only woke once every 24hrs, best I had previously was on the p100d that managed 48hrs after the MCU2 bugs were sorted

Reactions: MrT3