Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the advice

Ogivie (company car) had told me December for a MYLR in blue with a towbar ordered 25th November, I thought this was optimistic. Tesla chat has now told me Feb which seems a bit more realistic but you never know. They did ask me to confirm the order e-mail which I don't have but they took it's a lease and my e-mail without pushback.

It's fun ordering a Tesla bit like bingo.............but it's not fun waiting.

I ordered mine via Pink Leasing in August, latest delivery date from them is 01/01/23, but Tesla have advised me that it will be anywhere Jan-March. Certainly not fun waiting, especially with little to no information... :(

Tesla_Order.png

I am new here. I ordered my M3P on 4/10/22. It has been showing Jan-mar delivery for some time. No VIN yet and no hidden VIN. I tried the chat from the website but they just say Jan-Mar. Is there anything else I can do? Does anyone have a similar time of order who is any further along?