Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didnt get a text but got 2 emails regarding both my orders so can only assume the lease company received some kind of update

One said estimated delivery 23.06 other said 30.06

Also said

"This is an estimate and subject to change
We will regularly send estimated delivery date updates as well as a confirmed delivery date, just as soon as we have it"

This is the first time I've heard from them since I ordered March 8th

2 X MYLR white/black/20

Just to add, I got those emails at 2am last night

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedalus
Has anyone else received a text from tesla saying their car will be delivered “from June” and to let them know if you’re not ready for the delivery?

Got this last night (Monday) via Text

“Tesla Update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model Y is June. If you won't be ready to accept delivery, or need help, reply here. Your delivery window can be seen at any time in your Tesla Account”

I can confirm I have had a text from Tesla also. It reads:

"Tesla Update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model 3 is from June. If you won't be ready to accept delivery, or need help, reply here. Your delivery window can be seen at any time in your Tesla Account".

Although no change on the EDD

1650961517831.png

All set for collection tomorrow. Got my insurance sorted finally. Tesco, who I'm with for my Kona, don't cover Tesla. Gone with Flow, about 550 for the year which I didn't think was too bad considering some quotes were coming back as 2k plus!

Exciting 24hrs ahead! Semi final tonight and tesla tomorrow. Let's hope both go smoothly 👍😂
Don’t forget to post pics after collection. Need to see that Blue / White action going on 😁

Reactions: BlueManc
All set for collection tomorrow. Got my insurance sorted finally. Tesco, who I'm with for my Kona, don't cover Tesla. Gone with Flow, about 550 for the year which I didn't think was too bad considering some quotes were coming back as 2k plus!

Exciting 24hrs ahead! Semi final tonight and tesla tomorrow. Let's hope both go smoothly 👍😂
BlueManc, did you try DirectLine? Also did you state if the car has a tracker?

I did try direct line. Came out about £700 once I'd added in protected NCD etc. Didn't see a question about tracker, to be honest on the online form but may have missed it.
Congrats on your upcoming pickup. Hope it's a beauty!

When I searched for quotes the cheapest ones for me were with trackers fitted. I'd rather avoid having a tracker fitted to be honest. Is this an option anyone else has gone with?

Has anyone ordered through Electric.Auto (aka ZenAuto)? I've just checked and my delivery lead time has reduced from 20-24 weeks to 16-20 weeks. I only ordered a M3 RWD in Midnight Grey, standard wheels last week...

BlueManc - great to see another city fan on here! Enjoy the Tesla and let's hope for a big win tonight 😁

Reactions: BlueManc