Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same, nothing since the congrats text. Zen kept telling me it would be March/April 😂
Wife’s just told me we’ve had nothing from Tesla apart from creating the account… just checked her messages and there’s the text saying congratulations with the RN, which took me ages to get and we had it all along 😂😂 talk about emotional rollercoaster!

I ordered in Jan M3 RWD white/aero via Arval leasing company who tell me it could be May but most likely August...

I have the RN number - can i use this to follow up with Tesla for ETA?

Thanks all
You can use the RN number when phoning Tesla, however they never comit to anything. You are better off staying close to the shipping information from Mr M and this forum as you will get more accurate feedback than what Tesla will give you. Once you get your vin number text Tesla becomes accurate

Reactions: Dannyk123
Interesting… I was told by Tesla yesterday my delivery would be looking likely to be June, was May/June last week
Yeah mines the same, website says 28 May - 22 June but text reads exactly the same as others have posted:
39AF5D61-F7CD-4D79-BD8E-60624C9E76EC.jpeg

I placed an order on Sunday for MY, blue, black int, 20”. Will be a cash purchase no trade-in (as current M3 is being passed on to an employee). Was expecting Sept, but got text today moving it to 10th June to 30th June (apparently).

Just curious, do we know if MYs coming out the factory in Shanghai now have some of the recent changes; mainly thinking MCU3 here but also the changes to the seats seen on MYP out of Germany.….oh and the parcel shelf….?

Reactions: Toblerone
I placed an order on Sunday for MY, blue, black int, 20”. Will be a cash purchase no trade-in (as current M3 is being passed on to an employee). Was expecting Sept, but got text today moving it to 10th June to 30th June (apparently).

Just curious, do we know if MYs coming out the factory in Shanghai now have some of the recent changes; mainly thinking MCU3 here but also the changes to the seats seen on MYP out of Germany.….oh and the parcel shelf….?
I’m same spec, same dates, with a text, collecting in Manchester. Hoping for a parcel shelf but think we’ll be lucky if we even get a mobile charging cable…

I think the ones with the missing EDD has been pushed to the back of the line, simple as that
Delivery next year

They taking everyone who is cash buyer upfront, and trade in's last
Highest value first
Has anyone been told this, do you know? I have never had an EDD on my order that Tesla would quote, the lease broker said edd’ s drop when matching is close, but I’m not so sure. I don’t have anything to trade and tesla keep referring me to the lease company. I have no contact for them as yet as financing can’t be signed until there is a vin assigned. It’s been a bit poor on the comms side. Hoping for an update of some sort soon, but thinking about looking elsewhere if nothing in the next few weeks as need some wheels 👍

I’m same spec, same dates, with a text, collecting in Manchester. Hoping for a parcel shelf but think we’ll be lucky if we even get a mobile charging cable…
😂 - that is something that will mysteriously not remain in the boot when I hand my M3 on to my colleague. I bought a schuko for mine anyway to use in Europe - I find it helpful when travelling…..and also at my parents (without adapter).

Processor upgrade interests me more, because MCU in my M3 can be a little slow for some things.

Reactions: Toblerone