Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping everyone gets their cars as soon as possible!! Had mine for almost 7 weeks now which is crazy how quick that’s gone by! Lots of great journeys, at 1200 miles on the clock now and every single one has been special. Efficiency getting better! Maybe due to warm weather now… and for anyone that’s wondering, no I am not driving like a granny!… cleaned it for the first time yesterday and it came up amazing right away. Just beyond happy with this car, best car I have ever owned by 1 million miles.

For anyone that’s worried about panel gaps and issues on delivery, don’t worry. Mine had no issues. A small chip in the paint will be one of many by the time you come to sell it in a couple years time so no need to get stressed. Besides the car is so incredible you will soon forget about a wonky panel. Good luck guys! Looking forward to seeing a flood of delivery pictures on here soon.
Great economy! What model and age do you have? Mine was new in March (basic M3 rwd) and I am averaging 250Wh/mile with 800 miles done

Hoping everyone gets their cars as soon as possible!! Had mine for almost 7 weeks now which is crazy how quick that’s gone by! Lots of great journeys, at 1200 miles on the clock now and every single one has been special. Efficiency getting better! Maybe due to warm weather now… and for anyone that’s wondering, no I am not driving like a granny!… cleaned it for the first time yesterday and it came up amazing right away. Just beyond happy with this car, best car I have ever owned by 1 million miles.

For anyone that’s worried about panel gaps and issues on delivery, don’t worry. Mine had no issues. A small chip in the paint will be one of many by the time you come to sell it in a couple years time so no need to get stressed. Besides the car is so incredible you will soon forget about a wonky panel. Good luck guys! Looking forward to seeing a flood of delivery pictures on here soon.
Great to hear! Had mine 23 March and am on 2300 miles already woops! No problems, even tried out Camp Mode, all brilliant. My only complaint is that it’s the first car I’ve wanted to clean every weekend..!
Still lurking, still wishing everyone gets their babies very soon!

Attachments

• 9CEFAD61-CFAF-4053-94B4-1EDFC67180CE.jpeg
    9CEFAD61-CFAF-4053-94B4-1EDFC67180CE.jpeg
    502.6 KB · Views: 78
  • A1987FD6-D1FC-44E0-8251-C9D986E543B7.jpeg
    A1987FD6-D1FC-44E0-8251-C9D986E543B7.jpeg
    614.4 KB · Views: 47
Great to hear! Had mine 23 March and am on 2300 miles already woops! No problems, even tried out Camp Mode, all brilliant. My only complaint is that it’s the first car I’ve wanted to clean every weekend..!
Still lurking, still wishing everyone gets their babies very soon!
Amazing!!! I can’t wait to try camp mode. Thanks for sharing! The white does make it quite tempting to clean often haha

Reactions: SaltyMod3
Hey guys my current EDD is 18th - 30th June (previously 4th - 30th) so narrowed down 😝
So as its my first time being a daddy to a M3L with white interior can anyone be kind enough to explain what happens near the time with respect to getting the insurance sorted in time for collection…!? Like how much time will I have to arrange this! Sorry if this question has already been answered thousand times already 😂.

Attachments

• D9415FDC-850A-4FFB-9DDD-521D8D388FE4.jpeg
    D9415FDC-850A-4FFB-9DDD-521D8D388FE4.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 40
Shanghai factory appears to be shutting down due to supply chain issues, according to Wu WaView attachment 802442
This appears to have been denied by Tesla, although they have acknowledged supply issues for parts

100% agree. Had my RWD 2 weeks now, and it brings me joy every time I get in. Made me a bit lazy as I'm I've revered to driving to the shops for bits and bobs rather than walking, which I need to get out of!

Couple of very minor scuffs on pickup, which I've got out myself with a bit of tcut and can't tell now, not worth a service visit.

The white seats - I'm cleaning them every couple of days and a lot of blue dye is coming off each time. They look ace though, so a price I'm happy to pay!

I can't believe how lucky I fell with this, from order early march to pick up in April. Looks like the blue/white/RWD combo isn't that popular!

Good luck to everyone waiting, your time will come.

100% agree. Had my RWD 2 weeks now, and it brings me joy every time I get in. Made me a bit lazy as I'm I've revered to driving to the shops for bits and bobs rather than walking, which I need to get out of!

Couple of very minor scuffs on pickup, which I've got out myself with a bit of tcut and can't tell now, not worth a service visit.

The white seats - I'm cleaning them every couple of days and a lot of blue dye is coming off each time. They look ace though, so a price I'm happy to pay!

I can't believe how lucky I fell with this, from order early march to pick up in April. Looks like the blue/white/RWD combo isn't that popular!

Good luck to everyone waiting, your time will come.
Glad you’re enjoying it 👍. Had to bump my M3 and go for a MY as the EDD got pushed to 2023 before Octopus had put the order in!! 🙁
Still, I did test drive the MY, and it’s great!!

Is it safe to assume if you ordered a Model Y in March or April, it should arrive sometime in June? Given the reduction in production due to the shortage of components, would anyone at Tesla ever make a generalised comment on when we can expect to recieve our cars rather than the algorithm of randon EDD. Given many of us ordered at the same time, often the same pick up, the results seem a bit randon? Or do we all just wait and look out for shipping movements? o_O

Is it safe to assume if you ordered a Model Y in March or April, it should arrive sometime in June? Given the reduction in production due to the shortage of components, would anyone at Tesla ever make a generalised comment on when we can expect to recieve our cars rather than the algorithm of randon EDD. Given many of us ordered at the same time, often the same pick up, the results seem a bit randon? Or do we all just wait and look out for shipping movements? o_O
I've stopped refreshing. It's a roller-coaster of my own making doing that. I figure I'll get a text or email when Tesla have something to tell me.

Reactions: JOL1 and ElsDee
It does seem that this next shipment is largely made up of Model Ys. Looks like most of the model Ys until fairly recently have had their EDDs changed to June, indicating they are part of this next shipment.

I'm hoping that in one of the next shipments they will focus on more M3s :D

Reactions: ElsDee