Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure, but how have you found it in your source code?
On Google Chrome, right click on your order page, click 'view page source', press 'ctrl f' and search for "LRW" if there is a match (and it is all in capitals) it means you have been matched to a car. I am interested to see at the moment if anybody has received a VIN via text message or on the app or if all of the VIN allocations are just in source code at the moment...

If it helps those leasing a MY through Lex or any other third party, I just phoned Tesla and a very helpful girl confined that I have been matched with a car (at 4am this morning g to be exact!). I can’t see it doe to the fact I am leasing, but obviously very happy. She confirmed the car is in transit but they can’t give me the VIN. I ordered in February if that helps. Also collection has changed from Bluewater to their new pick up in Staines.

ordered Blue MY, Gemini wheels and black interior (24 feb 2022)

Reactions: orangespoon
1F1E266A-0ED5-4825-8720-92BC820DC952.jpeg

Received this text today. I’m leasing through Lex so went on to the chat as I cannot see anything in my Tesla account. They confirmed I’ve been matched with a vehicle in transit on a boat but could not provide me with the VIN but it will be delivered in June. Happy Day! 🎉🍾😀 (Ordered 22/11/21 M3LR White, Black & Aeros)

When you say you've got a VIN allocated, do you mean in your source code, on the app or on a text message? Just curious what people mean by allocated
Just replying as it's easy to miss simple questions we can answer.

When your RN comes up in the queue of awaiting orders, and a car matching your specification matches, that car or VIN is then allocated / reserved for you / your refusal. NORMALLY Tesla will reach out to you to let you know you have been reserved a car, but folk here are super impatient and instead look at the secrets in the Tesla account source code where the VIN allocation first appears. We know that our cars come from Shanghai, and our prefix will always be LRW. Just searching for LRW in page sourcecode is enough a glance into the crystal ball. This is where we're all finding the VIN numbers today. Likely text messages / official reach out will come at a later date.

Yell if any questions 👍

quoting for awesomeness:

On Google Chrome, right click on your order page, click 'view page source', press 'ctrl f' and search for "LRW" if there is a match (and it is all in capitals) it means you have been matched to a car.

I only saw 1 person with white interior get a VIN. He was an early order, around feb.

Strange thing is, hardly anyone has chosen white interior, you would think there wouldn't be a supply shortage given not many people go for it and therefore it would be easier to match to a car.

Still waiting for mine, similar spec as you, just 19" wheels.
MYLR White/White 20" VIN allocated today. Ordered 15/03, EDD 17-30 June, Collection Manchester.